38

~Chapter 38~

Naturally, Xian Shan asked himself the questions he had since he wanted to keep A Jiu in Da Ze Mountain. Since A Yin and Gu Jin are inexperienced and young, Xian Shan is extremely curious in discovering how A Jiu got into the Nine Nether Purgatory after learning about what happened to Gu Jin along the way. 

True God Tian Qi traveled far away, and the three fire dragons served as gatekeeper and never opened the seal of purgatory. But how did A Jiu, possessing the power of a demon lord, get into purgatory? How could he have survived in the most brutal purgatory? 

Everyone was waiting for A Jiu's reply, but they didn't expect him to shake his head in confusion, "Headmaster, I doesn't know either." Everyone was stunned and heard him say: "Three years ago, I was traveling and accidentally entered Zi Yue Mountain. No. I carefully touched the mountain-protecting formation outside the mountain, and was knocked unconscious by the mountain-protecting formation. When I woke up, I was in the Nine Nether Purgatory. I didn't know how I got in. The monsters in the purgatory were extremely ferocious. They wanted to eat my demon core to strengthen myself, but if it weren't for the blessing of the sycamore tree that allowed me to breathe, I would have died in purgatory long ago, and I wouldn't be able to wait for Gu Jin and A Yin to go to purgatory and take me out." 

Everyone waited for a long time, but they didn't want to hear such an answer. They were all a little surprised. Seeing that A Jiu looked sincere, it really didn't look like he was lying. 

"Senior Brother, A Jin and I found A Jiu under the sycamore tree in Nine Nether Purgatory. At that time, his whole body was covered with injuries and he was dying. If we hadn't happened to save him, he would have been eaten by the monster." A Yin saw Xian Shan and Xian Zhu were confused, fearing that they would not believe A Jiu, so she hurriedly spoke for him. 

"Yes, Senior Brother, what A Yin said is right. We were trapped in the God-Killing Flower at that time, and it was A Jiu who saved us in time after transforming." Gu Jin looked at A Jiu, "But I have always been curious,  why do you look like a young fox we see you?" 

"Every inch of space in the Nine Nether Purgatory is full of dangers. My demon power was exhausted in the chase with the monsters, and I couldn't maintain the state of an adult demon at all. Later, I forcibly used the demon pill to transform, so that I could save you from the God-killing Flower." 

Gu Jin nodded, finally clearing up his doubts. 

"Well, maybe I'm overly worried. The Nine Nether Purgatory is in Zi Yue Mountain. It's guarded by the Three Fire Dragon and guarded by the Mountain Guard Formation of True God Tian Qi. There shouldn't be any trouble." Xian Shan said: "A Jiu, since only A Yin's spiritual power can heal your demon core, then you will live in Qi Yue Palace with A Yin and A Jin. Qing Yi, A Jiu has a special status, so you will take care of his daily life in Da Ze Mountain."

Qing Yi, who had been waiting for a long time, heard Xian Shan's instructions, looked at A Jiu and trembled, and nodded reluctantly. 

"Okay, you have worked hard after running around for days. A Jin, A Yin, you go back and recuperate for a few days. When your immortal power is restored, you can go to the Nether Realm." 

Xian Shan waved his hand to let the few people go back to the hall to rest. Xian Zhu, who was not thinking about it, waved his fan and waved to the people who turned around, "Hey, wait, there are still things haven't finished, Senior Brother." 

"What else is there?" Xian Shan was puzzled. 

Xian Zhu pinched Xian Shan's waist and raised his voice, "Senior Brother, an invitation was sent from Bainiao Island a few days ago. The Peacock King is celebrating his birthday to please come to the island to attend the banquet. Don't forget it."