Australia!

Hello Fellow Readers,

I'm so sorry about the late chapter that I promised will be released on Friday.

But, because of my stupid Internet issue that was pushed back

So, here we are finally giving you the first chapter of the book 😁

I hope you enjoy it!

.....................................

"Honey!," Mr. Hwang called out to his wife. "I got some great news."

"What is it babe?," Mrs. Hwang said with a smile on her face.

"I got a call from my agent! He said my music is being promoted. I'll finally be able to get record deals!" Mr. Hwang says hugging his wife with all his might, with a bright smile, gums showing in all.

"Oh hon, that's fantastic!," Mrs. Hwang says hugging her husband back. "You'll finally get to live your dream, and become an artist!"

....

"But...," Mr. Hwang says backing out the hug and putting on a natural face. "The offer is in... Sydney.."

"Sydney?," Mrs. Hwang said with a confused look.

"Sydney, Australia..." Mr. Hwang says sucking in his teeth.

"W-wait, what?!" Mrs. Hwang said backing out of the kitchen.

....

"Eomma, Appa, we're home!" A fifteen year old boy named Hyunjin said, walking beside his little sister Yeji. But, nobody answered.

"Eomma?," Hyunjin looked around confused. "Appa?," Yeji called out.

"Honey I'm doing us a favor. I could be making five times as much as I make now!" One voice said.

Another voice replied, "I don't care about the money Yoongi!"

Hyunjin and Yeji looked at each other confused and made their way to the kitchen, where they were faced with two screaming parents.

"Eomma?" Hyunjin said, "What are you and appa arguing about?"

Mr. And Mrs. Hwang shared a look. "Hyunjin, Yeji, you kids might want to sit down," Mr. Hwang said making his way to the living room.

....

All the Hwang family was sitting in the living room. Hyunjin and Yeji are sitted on the couch with their mother, while Mr. Hwang was in his recliner.

Awkward silence filled the room. No one wanted to say or mention anything about what happened earlier in the kitchen.

So, Mr. Hwang decided to start the conversation. "So, about what happened in the kitchen..."

Mrs. Hwang glanced at her husband with a  sympathetic look. Encouraging him to continue.

Mr. Hwang sighed and said, "I recently got a call from my manger that my music is being promoted."

"Wait, appa," Hyunjin cut him off, and says excited "Does that mean you'll finally be able to show your music to the public!"

"Yes, my son!" Mr. Hwang said with smile on his face.

Yeji and Hyunjin got up from their seats and hugged their appa, squeezing him with joy.

Mr. Hwang pats his children's backs, and says "But, we're going to have to move, if I take the offer."

Hyunjin and Yeji backed off and Hyunjin asked his father, "Move to a different city?"

Mr. Hwang sighed, "No, Hyunjin."
"Move to a different... country."

The Hwang siblings said with wide open eyes, "What!"

"Appa you can't be serious!?," Hyunjin said. "I don't want to move!"

"Me either!," Yeji said.
"I don't want to leave my friends. I want to stay in Seoul!"

"But, there'll be more opportunities for all of us in Australia. And, you can make new friends," Mr. Hwang said, with a calm and understanding voice.

"We're moving to Australia!," both Hyunjin and Yeji said, with horror.

...

A few hours pasted, when the sudden announcement was made. And since then, both of the Hwang siblings went to their room's and never came out. To furious from the father's decision. To be decided.

Mrs. Hwang soon agreed to the move. But, for her children. No words have been said.

Both Mr and Mrs Hwang knew that their son and daughter wouldn't ignore them forever. Mad at them yes, but the silent treatment no.

...

"It's been to long," said Mr. Hwang to his wife, "They need to give me an answer."

"Are you serious Yoongi?," said Mrs. Hwang, irritated with her husband. "You need to let them decide on their own. You can't force them to say yes."

Yoongi looked at Solar (Mrs Hwang) confused, "What do you mean Solar?"

Solar sighed, "If you go in there and ask them 'do you guys want to move?' or 'I feel that it's best for us' they're just going to agree and accept it."

Yoongi was still confused. Solar refrased her sentence, "They love you Yoongi. Hyunjin looks up to you, so he's going to agree with whatever you want."

"Oh," Yoongi says, realizing what his wife meant. "Okay, dear. I'll let them think it over for a while longer, mkay?," he said walking down the stairs with a simple smile, with Solar fallowing behind.

...

"Eomma, Appa..." Yeji said quietly, with her hands behind her back.

Solar and Yoongi look up from what they're doing, giving yeji their undivided attention. "Yes, sweety?," Solar calmly said. "What wrong?," Yoongi replies after.

"I and Hyunjin decided on the moving situation," Yeji said, as Hyunjin trailed behind her. His feet overlapping each other, hands intertwined, and head looking down at the floor.

Yoongi and Solar waited patiently. Hyunjin stepped up, beside his sister, and said, "We want to give Australia a chance. We will move there, appa," as he finished it off with a genuine smile.

...............................

Hello everyone Hyunjin here!

I can't believe I'll be moving to Australia. It's a big jump but anything for my appa.

Have a lovely day!

And, have fun with me through my hectic journey.