Australia, here we come!

The plane ride over to Australia wasn't as bad as I thought. But, it could've been better.

My sister decided to say something to Eomma and appa about her passport. That it wasn't in her backpack.

This caused appa to turn the car around and speed down the streets of Incheon, back to the house. Which was about 2 hours away from the Incheon airport.

After that, we had to rush out of the car, my Appa gave it back to the car dealership people.

And to make things worse I dropped my phone and headphones on the floor. Of the busy airport! Surprisely they were both weren't broken. But, appa wasn't happy.

"Hwang Hyunjin!" He said, grabbing onto my arm pulling me up, "Come on, we need to hurry up."

I nodded sheepliy as he dragged me back to my eomma and Yeji.

It didn't make it better when Yeji was secretly laughing at me.

.....

We settled into our seats, Yeji sat beside me while eomma and appa were next to us, in the middle.

I got the window seat, watching our extra suitcases be thrown into the plane luggage storage.

When the pilot announced that we're about to lift off, I saw from the corner of my eye Yeji gripping onto her seat.

"Sis, are you scared?" I asked giving her my full attention.

She looks at me with tears in her eyes and lip quivering, nodding viciously.

I sighed as I gently took a hold of her hand and gave it a nice squeeze, with a smile I said, "It's going to be okay yeji. I'm here."

She relaxed and squeezed my hand back, as we were lifting into the air.

.....

I watched the clouds past by and the ocean water ripple underneath me.

Yeji was fast asleep, on my shoulder. Eomma was reading and Appa was asleep, snoring loud as ever.

I checked how much longer it was till we land in Australia, on the small tv on the back of the seats.

I groaned, "Two more hours."

I've already been on this plane for eight hours. My body is killing me. The plane food isn't helping my boredom. And, I've used the bathroom more times than I could count.

A nap. Maybe that'll keep my boredom away.

I swift in the seat, trying to make myself some what comfortable. With Yeji laying on my shoulder.

"Hey, eomma," I called out to her.

"Ne(yes), my son? What's up?," she responded marking her book and putting it down.

"I'm going to try and take a nap," I said closing my eyes.

"Ok Hyunjin, I'll wake you guys up when we land." She said with a smile on her face, playing with appa's hair.

I chuckle and say, "Okay, eomma."
I sighed and let sleep take over me. But, not without whispering, "Australia, here we come."