𝑂𝑙𝑦𝑑𝑖𝑎🪻

¸

¸.•**¨*•❉ ❉•**•.¸

Scene: Moreau Residence. Gloria's Room.

"So today is the day?" Flora asks Gloria, who is sitting on her bed

"Yep, I'm gonna call Adrien so we can head over to the Dupain-Cheng house and tell them how their daughter followed him to Shanghai," The Moreau girl says.

"It's about time. But her parents are gonna be so disappointed. Can you imagine the money they wasted on sending Marinette to Shanghai thinking that she actually wanted to learn more about her roots?" Flora frowns.

"I know, it makes me feel bad about telling them, but they've gotta know. I think Marinette may have a mental problem or she's just acting that way because she thinks she's doing nothing wrong," Gloria said.

"There's definitely something wrong with her," Flora replies, "Her parents know something's up right? They can't possibly be clueless," Her eyes narrow suspiciously.

"How can they, Flora? Marinette is probably manipulating them into thinking she's some Saint when she's not," Gloria says.

"I know! I don't know how she can lie like that with no remorse," The nature fairy replies.

Just then Gloria's phone starts ringing beside her. It's her childhood friend Chloé. She answers. "Hey, Chlo, what's up?"

"Um, what happened at the movie premiere yesterday? I heard Zoé screeching last night about how it was unfair she got kicked out because of Marinette," Chloé mentions on the other end of the line.

"Oh, Zoé and Marinette got into a fight over some petty reason and they both got escorted out by the doorman," Gloria explains.

"What?!" Chloé exclaims.

"Yeah, and Marinette was the one who hit first. Not a surprise," Gloria rolls her eyes.

Chloé scoffs. "You'd think her parents would at least take her to a psychologist by now. But anyways, I have some news and I just invited the girls over to the hotel, I want you to come too,"