𝑀𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑒🌸

。• *༘♡❀

。• *༘♡❀

Scene: Couffaine Houseboat. Luka's Room.

Luka is on his bed watching a movie trailer with Tikki on his iPad.

Trailer: (Dramatic music in the background) ScarBug, Cat Noir and Fleur: three heroes facing their destiny. Coming soon to theaters.

Thomas Astruc appears on the iPad's screen.

"The real heroes won't be able to make it to tonight's premiere, but I hope that they'll love my movie as much as we love them."

"You turned down an invitation to the premiere?" Tikki asked Luka.

"Yeah, to go with Chloé. She asked me to be her date," The Couffaine boy smiles.

"Awwww!" Tikki gushes, being a sucker for romance.

Nadja appears on-screen just then.

"The premiere will be attended by many illustrious guests including the rockstar Jagged Stone, the famous fashion designer Gabriel Agreste, his teen idol son who voiced Cat Noir, Adrien Agreste, popular Instagram influencer Chloé Bourgeois and her little sister Zoé Lee, Rachelle Gautier and her nephew, and Stella Li-Wu's recent intern Gloria Moreau," Nadja explains.

"Wow, so many famous people will be there," Tikki mentions.

"I know, it's awesome. But anyway," Luka stood from his bed, grabbing his shoes. "I'd better get to Julius Tailoring for my suit for the premiere. Chloé would kill me if I didn't dress up,"

Tikki giggles. "You and her are such a cute dynamic, I wonder how you're both not together already,"

Luka blushes.

Scene: Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie.

"So we've got six hundred macarons plus eight hundred petit fours not to mention the Fleur and Cat Noir tiered cakes and the Scar Bug cupcakes," Tom says to his wife, holding a clipboard.

"We should have hired someone to help us serve all these guests at the premiere." Sabine advised, holding a cup.

"Do you mean the premiere for the Scar Bug, Fleur, and Cat noir animated movie?" Marinette cut in.

"Yes." Tom confirmed.

Mari-Trash gasps. "Me, me, me! I can totally help you out with that." She drops plates she was holding in excitement.

However, Tom quickly catches the plates. "You mean, as a server?"

"Yes," Marinette takes the plates from her father. "I'll hand the macarons out to Adrien! I mean..." She drops the plates again and knocks over a fruit bowl before managing to balance the bowl on top of the plates with a banana and two oranges. "To everybody, of course. Not just Adrien cause Adrien's not the only one who likes macarons."