𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑙🥀

⋆˚˖°(•ᴗ•✿)⋆˚˖°

⋆˚˖°(•ᴗ•✿)⋆˚˖°

Scene: Françoise Dupont High School.

"I went to this woman named Verena yesterday," Luka told Chloé, sitting at the steps of the building with her.

"Verena?" The Bourgeois girl is confused.

"Chloé, I need to tell you something important," Luka's face is solemn.

"What is it?" Chloé crosses her arms.

"I think this woman might've been a witch," Luka reveals.

"What?!" Chloé's eyes widened. "A... a witch?"

"Yes, but it's not as far-fetched as it may seem. I mean, we've seen a mythical creature before, Olydia," Luka reminds his lover. "This witch runs an antique shop called Past. Present. Future, in the Louvre Square. I had her tell me about my love life,"

"She's a tarot reader as well? What did she say?" Chloé grew excited. "Did she foretell we'd be together when we're adults?"

"She said the two of us will remain in each other's lives, but we won't be married because because it's too soon to tell," Luka sighs with frustration.

"Oh..." Chloé is disappointed. "Well, did she say anything else?"

"She told me to be prepared for something heart-wrenching to happen between us," Luka grabs his girlfriend's hand.

Chloé's eyes widened. "Heart-wrenching? Is she talking about a future break-up?"

"No, she never said anything about that. It's something else, but it's unclear what'll happen," Luka response, squeezing her hand.

"So... it's hard to tell what she meant then, but she definitely wasn't mentioning breaking up?" Chloé squeezes back.

Luka shook his head in reply. "You don't have to worry about that. I'll stay with you as long as you want me," He gazes at the fashionista affectionately.

Chloé blushes and smiles. "I would love to stay with you too,"

"I guess it would be best not to worry about that heart-wrenching thing. We'll just have to wait and see what happens, but for now, let's enjoy the time we have together, okay?" Luka says.

Luka immediately leans into the kiss, his lips locking in sync with his girlfriend's in a romantic moment.

Meanwhile, Marinette's creepy ass is watching at the entrance with Lila.

The stalker's eyes are wide, and she can't help but feel envy at the sight of Luka and Chloé deeply kissing.

She feels a familiar wave of jealousy rush through her heart that makes her stomach turn into knots.

"Why can't I have that?" She says to herself.

"Just be patient, and you will. Remember our deal. If we find a witch that can make a love potion for us, we'll have both Luka and Adrien under our spell," Lila reminds her ally.