𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑒 𝐿𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑖𝑟🌷

⋆⋇⋆⋇⋇⋆✦꘏✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇

⋆⋇⋆⋇⋇⋆✦꘏✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆⋇

Scene: Dupain-Cheng Residence. Marinette's Room.

"Girls! We have a very serious situation!" Marinette proclaims.

Mylène, Alix, Rose, Juleka, and Alya are cuddled up in the couch, all of them looking extremely tired.

"How did you even get our numbers? We blocked you," Alix said bluntly.

"Yeah, but I've got your phone numbers mesmerized in my brain," Mari-Trash replies proudly.

"Wonderful," Mylène said sarcastically. "What's the emergency?"

"Adrien and his father have been invited to a Royal Wedding in England this weekend," Marinette frowns.

The girls all groaned in annoyance. This bitch couldn't be serious.

"That's the emergency you called us over here for on a Saturday morning?" Alya frowns. Even she was annoyed with her best friend's bullshit.

"You don't get it! Kagami and her mother are going too! And Gloria is also attending with Stella Li-Wu!" Losernette paces around the room doing dramatic hand gestures. "Which means that Adrien and Gloria will be spending an entire weekend together!"

"Who's Kagami, again?" Juleka rubs her eye tiredly.

"I think that's Adrien's fencing partner he mentioned a few times. Kagami Tsurugi, I think? The famous Japanese fencer?" Alix says.

"Yeah, that's her," Mylène confirms. "Marinette, what's your point?" She queried, irritated.

"Yeah, we already knew Adrien and Gloria were going to the royal wedding," Rose yawns.

"What?!!" Mari-Cunt shrieks, making the girls jolt. "Alya, did you know too?!"

"No," The lousy blogger shook her head. "What gives? Why didn't you guys tell us?" She asks her ex-friends.

"Because it's none of your business," Alix retorts.

"Hold on, how is Gloria even going to the wedding anyway? She's not even famous. Why would Stella Li-Wu bring HER along?" Stalkernette frowns jealously.

"That's actually a good point," Alya nods. "I mean, Stella didn't even know who Gloria was until Gabriel Agreste's fashion show, so why did Stella even invite her?"

"Yeah, is Gloria actually friends with Stella, or is she like an unofficial assistant or something?" Mari-Stalker frowns.

"Gloria was Stella's intern on Spring break, which means she has Gloria in her contacts. Why wouldn't Stella bring her along to make connections for her future career as a fashion designer?" Alix rolls her eyes.

"...That's actually a very good point," Yanderenette concedes.

"Favoritism at it's finest," Awfulya rolls her eyes.