𝑆𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔🪷

✧✽✦✽ ✽✦✽✧

✧✽✦✽ ✽✦✽✧

(ChanelPradaGirl: LA FLEUR JUST REACHED 200K!!! WOO-HOO!!!🎉🥳 🍾 )

Scene: Dupain-Cheng Residence.

Gloria stands outside the bakery with her boyfriend. Today was the day they were gonna tell Marinette's parents about her creepy behavior and the Shanghai incident.

"Are you ready?" Gloria looks at Adrien.

The blonde is visibly nervous and looks into the bakery where his stalker can be seen behind the cash register dealing with a male customer.

Adrien takes in a long breath and then turns back to Gloria. "I'm ready."

"Hey," Gloria grabs his hand. "I'm right here with you,"

Adrien smiles as she squeezes his hand; it feels reassuring. He is still nervous but with her right there with him he feels more confident in being able to deal with the situation.

The bakery door opens and the customer leaves.

Marinette looks over and sees Adrien and Gloria entering. Her eyes light up at seeing her obsession, but she became angry when seeing her enemy.

She's clearly not happy to see the latter, especially because she's holding HER Adrien's hand.

"Mellow, uh, hello, Adrien," Mari-Trash grins weirdly at Adrien, waving awkwardly at him. "And Gloria," She narrows her eyes at the Latina.

"We need to speak to your parents. Where are they?" Gloria inquires, still holding Adrien's hand.

Creepynette shrugs, she's clearly not expecting this and it throws her off her game. "In the back," She says.

She's not happy that Gloria is grabbing onto Adrien's hand when she's the one who's supposed to have that right.

The blue-haired Yandere's eyebrows narrow and she asks, "Why do you need to talk to them?"

"That's between your parents and us," Adrien spoke up.

Mari-Cunt glares at him, but he just stares back at her with a calm and strong expression on his face.

The hypocrite's eyebrows narrow even further as she realizes that he's not going to fold under her intimidation tactics.

She starts to become more agitated. She wants to be the one that has Adrien right now, but Gloria is making that impossible for her.