𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 101🌱

●∘◦❀◦∘●

●∘◦❀◦∘●

(ChanelPradaGirl: Yo, tell me why my mom called out Marinette's stalking immediately in Derision in the scene where Marinette was telling Socqueline she'd never fall for another boy until she knew everything about him? She doesn't even watch Miraculous.💀)

Scene: A Bus.

"Okay, my students, today, we're all heading to the local children's home for an educational perspective on taking care of kids," Miss Bustier smiles at her seated students, standing at the front of the bus. "The members at the home are short on staff and have agreed to have us volunteer today,"

"Miss Bustier?" Rose raises her hand, sitting next to Juleka.

"Yes, Rose?" Miss Bustier looks at the bubbly blonde.

"Will we be graded on our efforts for taking care of the babies?" Rose asks, seeming very excited that she could take care of children because she usually volunteers at the children's hospital.

"No, this isn't for a grade," Miss Bustier says. "This is to help out and learn how to take care of children. Think of it as Parenting 101. Some of the kids at the home haven't had the greatest of upbringings, so we're hoping that we can give them a bit of attention and care that they deserve."

"Ah, okay," Rose chirps, then beams at her girlfriend. "This is gonna be so fun!" She squeals.

Juleka smiles at her cuteness.

Miss Bustier tells the bus driver to head to the children's home before she sat down at the front.

The bus began to move, heading to the local children's center.

"I'm kind of excited," Gloria told Adrien, holding his hand. "I hope I get to take care of a baby today," She leans on his shoulder lovingly.

Adrien gently kisses her head, wrapping an arm around her.

"I'm sure there's gonna be plenty of babies around," He smiled.

The two remained snuggled and close throughout the bus ride.

Marinette, sitting next to Alya, looks back at Adrien and Gloria, and her face turns bright red as she stares at her obsession.

She imagines herself and Adrien caring for a child together, her heart pounding. As the bus rides on, she fantasizes about an idealized, happy life with Adrien and their children.

Marinette feels overwhelmed by these thoughts and looks away, the feelings of jealousy and hatred she has toward Gloria brewing secretly.

Meanwhile, Chloé is snuggling up to Luka. "Can you imagine taking care of a toddler?" She asks him.

"I wouldn't mind raising one with you," Luka runs his hand through her ponytail.

Chloé blushes and cuddles into her boyfriend, enjoying the warmth and affection he provides. They are both silent for a while, each imagining their own future.