𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟🌻

↶*ೃ✧˚

↶*ೃ✧˚.° ❃° ↷ ˊ-

Scene: Couffaine Houseboat.

Ivan takes a cup of juice from the tray Chloé was holding before the blonde steps over to Luka as he played his guitar.

Chloé can't help but admire her boyfriend's skills. She looks at him adoringly, a smile on her lips.

Luka notices his girlfriend's stare. "What? Can't keep your eyes off me?" He teased.

Chloé chuckles. "No, I can't. You look cute while playing," Her head tilts, and she raises a brow. "How long have you been playing for?"

"Since I was in diapers." Luka strums his guitar.

Chloé giggles. "I've never heard a baby play guitar," She jokes and gives a playful eyeroll.

Meanwhile, the girls, Alix, Juleka, Mylène, Sabrina, and Rose, were watching Chloé and Luka.

"Those two are so adorable. I hope they get married!" Rose smiles, being the hopeless romantic she was.

"Oh, I'm sure they will! Luka looks too into Chloé that I don't see him just leaving her anytime soon. He's totally in love with her!" Alix says.

"Wait, wouldn't that make Chloé Juleka's future sister-in-law? Since Luka is her older brother?" Mylène looks over at her quiet friend playfully, and she blushes at the thought.

"Yeah," Juleka confirms shyly.

"Huh, I didn't realize that. That brings them even closer!" Rose says, looking at her friends in amazement with her lips slightly parted.

Chloé and Luka are now locked in an adorable kiss.

"Want me to teach you how to play?" The Couffaine boy asks against his girl's lips.

"Yes, please! It would be so romantic if we could sing and play songs together!" Chloé says as the kiss was broken apart and a giggle was released from her.

Juleka and the other girls all giggle at the young, love-driven couple.

Luka gives his guitar to Chloé and goes behind her. "Gimme your hands," He grabs her hands.

Chloé is a bit confused as to what the boy is doing, but she obeys him. She places her hands the strings and stares at him.

Luka starts pointing out strings saying, "This one is the E string and this one is the D string..." He continues to guide Chloé on the finger placements.

Scene: Outside Couffaine Houseboat.

Adrien and Kagami walked toward the boat after the Agreste car drove them there. The former waved to his car as it drove off.

Scene: Below Deck.

Chloé strums the guitar with the help of Luka. She smiled up at him.