19 my love mine all mine | jinsik

song inspo | my love mine all mine - mitski

it's been a year since mihi had been in korea. since she moved to the states, she earned enough money to live with her friend and go to college is seoul.

and she has gotten about ten times hotter since last year, which is practically impossible since she was already absolutely stunning.

but now she had guys lining up in public to ask for her number, or ask to go get coffee.

she never said yes though, since she still wasn't over ham jinsik. that boy,,

her perfect boy.

-⭐️-

mihi looked around the walls taking in every all the new scenery.

it was her first time walking around the school, since it was her first day.

she had noticed all of the guys staring at her, but she was really used to it at this point.

" mihi! "

chaevin ran up to mihi and gave her a huge hug.

" ugh i missed you so much! when are you moving your stuff into my place? i can give you the keys by tomorrow. "

" right now i'm staying in a hotel, so this weekend would be fine! "

mihi made eye contact with the boy who's arms were attached to chaevin's waist.

" hi sumin! "

he smiled and said hello back to her.

" baby, i'm going to go take mihi to her class. "

" 'kay, love you "

he gave her a kiss on the lips before walking away.

chaevin linked arms with mihi and started to walk up the stairs.

" he's still as clingy as ever? "

chaevin smiled and a dreamy look washed over her face.

" oh yeah, i thought he was clingy when we weren't dating... but it got twenty times worse. but it's alright i'm used to it, he's cute. "

" oh my gosh, i'm jealous of you two. "

" really? girl, you have guys lining up for you. i'm pretty sure if you asked that guy over there to run ten laps around the school for absolutely no reason, he'd do it, no questions. "

mihi laughed and playfully hit her best friend on the arm.

" stoppp, i don't think he would, and either way, i don't want any of these guys. I want jinsik back, but i don't think i'm even going to find him. "

chaevin gasped and stopped walking to face her friend.

" what? "

" jinsik goes here! he's a major in the art department! omg omg omg you need to talk to him! "

" he really goes here?! "

" yes! "

the excited look on mihi's face faded away when reality hit her.

chaevin looked at her worriedly.

" what? what's wrong? "

" he's jinsik, he obviously he's a girlfriend by now. there's no way he doesn't. "

her best friend shook her head vigorously

" no he dosen't! ever since you went to the states, he barely even talks to girls, even though they try to talk to him all the time! "

" sure... "

-⭐️-

it was currently after school hours, and mihi had to run back to school since she forgot her phone in her classroom.

once she grabbed her phone she turned around to leave, but bumped into a broad figure.

she bowed immediately, apologizing and starting walking away.

that was until they started to speak.

" mihi? "

that voice.

it was his voice.

she whipped her head around and she met jinsik's eyes. those eyes,,

his perfect eyes.

" jinsik?! "

he walked up to her and pulled her into a hug.

" i missed you so much "

mihi melted into his teach and listened to his heartbeat while her head was on his chest.

" i missed you too jinsik "

jinsik pulled her from his chest and gave her a long, loving, kiss on the lips.

" i missed that too. "

mihi smiled at him and reached to cup his cheek with her hand while he tucked her hair behind her ear.

" oh right! come, i want to show you something! "

suddenly the girl was getting pulled through the halls and into an empty classroom, which she assumed was the art room. she followed him over to a specific canvas where there was a painting of her.

" oh my gosh, jinsik that's so beautiful. "

jinsik blushed at the comment and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, to pull her closer.

" i've been working on it for about three months now, and it looks really good so far. "

" jinsik it's perfect.. "

her face brightened when she looked up at him.

" please oh please let me hang this up in my room when you're done with it. "

" no! i call dibs! "

mihi sighed and looked up at him with curiosity.

" how did remember my face that well. "

" because i'm obsessed. "

nothing in the world belongs to me, but my love mine, mine all mine

-⭐️-

- ningning 🤍