Chapter 1 - The New World

Following the Light of the Sun, we left the Old World....

- Christopher Columbus
____________________________________
Palace of the Royal Family of Aizincurt
War Room
Chappe-de-Aizincurt
Kingdom of Aizincurt
2th Cycle of the Moon, Year 1210

King Augustus enters the War Room with a wary look. The large, enclosed room was filled with maps and book logs of every unit of the Royal Aizincurt Army, his four trusted generals stood at attention, their fists on their chests as a salute to their king.

The first of the generals is a man in his 50s with a thin mustache wearing a white buttoned shirt, red pants, and leather boots. However, he wore an iron chest armor similar to some of the cavalry knights of the kingdoms of old. General of the Army and First High Commander of the Ground Forces, Sir Reynald de Tristain spoke with a soft voice. "Your majesty, we have arrived at your request."

The second of the generals, an elf dressed in a white buttoned shirt, navy blue pants and leather boots. On top of his shirt is a fine navy blue frock coat with his admiral rank visible on his collar. The First Sea Lord of the Admiralty and the Navy, Sir Jeoffroi Clavette de Gallia, nodded, waiting for King Augustus to respond.

The third general in the room, a dwarf with a thick brown beard going along his whole jaw, wearing a blue coat with gold buttons, and an redingote over his shoulders. White pants and black leather shoes finished his outfit. General of the Musketeer Corps, General Jean-Charles de Longueville just stood up.

The fourth general, a man in his early 50s with a sharp goatee. He wore a royal blue redingote with white lapels, scarlet cuffs and flaps, scarlet lining adorned with gold-embroidered swords, and lion-crowned gilt buttons. General and Commander of the Royal Guards Corps, Sir Jean-Colbert Rocheleau, spoke. "All are now present, your highness."

"Good, then let us begin." The king replied, which confused them. "Firstly, to put it bluntly, the Germanians are mobilizing for war."

Everyone looks in shock, decades had past since the creation of the Germanian Empire. Now they want war, something everyone doesn't want. But they immediately shrugged off the shock as the king continues. "Hours ago, I received a letter from the Crown Prince of Ludvik telling that the Germanian Empire is preparing for war. Currently, the Principality is preparing as we speak and is trying to gather allies in the region."

"However, we already know the power that the Germanians have

"However, we already know the power that the Germanians have." The king stated. Everyone shuddered at the thought.

Germania, or the Germanian Empire, is a vast empire with a large population, resources, and industry that can rival most superpowers. As a tech-based society, they rely on machines and science to advance their civilization. Not much is known about Germania's military forces as they are secretive in their deployment and mobilization. Their weapons are still unknown but it is theorized that their soldiers use muskets, a recently developed weapon currently in use by many nations.