It is never a dull day at Phantomhive Manor

Ciel felt her eye twitch at the sight presented before her. In the middle of the foyer was the chandelier, shattered to pieces, she could hear the servants screaming and wailing as they ran around trying to catch the animals her annoying fiancé Elliot Midford got for her as a surprise gift. Said fiancé was being chased up the stairs and through the halls by a goat.

"Welcome back Mistress!" Mey-rin manage to say as she ran past Ciel who was pulled aside by her butler just as two pigs ran out the door being chased by Mey-rin.

Ponies, dogs, cats, sheeps, pigs, cows, goats, possums, lemures, and parrots were everywhere either running around or flying around her Manor.

"What the...bloody hell is going on here!?" She managed to shout. She had just gotten back from a walk in town with Sebastian. Her butler had suggested it to her since he's noticed she was a little tense from all the paper pushing she's been doing since 7 o clock in the morning. He thought that a walk would do her some good, and it did in fact, managed to ease her frustrations. It was a lovely day out and the breeze was cool. Sebastian showed her a new boutique that opened just a few days ago.

Ciel had never really been interested in fashion like all the other girls but saw no harm in trying on a few new outfits.

When that was done, they decided to head home. With Sebastian carrying all the boxes containing the purchased new dresses in his arms. Ciel felt calmed and stress-free and thought she could re-focus on her work with some Earl grey tea.

That is until she opened the doors to her Manor and saw the fiasco inside. "Sebastian, help them" she ordered, rubbing the bridge of her nose. "Yes, my lady" Sebastian responded before springing into action. In minutes he had captured all the animals running or flying loose. He saved Elliot from the angry goat, and led everyone to the parlor for some snacks and tea. He gave his three colleagues an annoyed stare, which made them gulp.

"I believe you owe our young mistress an explanation to the scene we just walked in on" he said to the three, pouring Ciel a cup of tea. It was Elliot who answered, biting his lower lip and twiddling with his fingers. "Well I know how depressed you've been lately" Elliot began.

Ciel quirked a brow.

"And I just wanted to see you make a cute smile, not sighing and frowning like you've been doing these past weeks. So I thought to bring you some cute animals to brighten up your day! Surprise?" The blond said with a big smile.

"You thought that bringing wild animals into my home and wrecking it would serve to make me smile?" Ciel repeated slowly.

"Well, I didn't know the animals would cause a ruckus" Elliot defended.

Ciel heaved a heavy sigh, she could feel a migraine coming. She glanced over at Sebastian who caught her eye. Catching her tired blue eyes, Sebastian cleared his throat. "Bardroy, prepare a light lunch for our young Mistress, Finny check the gardens to see if there are any leftover animals we failed to catch, Mey-rin clean up the foyer, I will come help you after I've tended to our young Mistress"

The three servants obediently got up and hurriedly left the room. Sebastian turned to Elliot "I believe it's time for you to go home, sir Midford. The young Mistress has been worn out from the surprise you've given her and the work she's been doing all morning"

"I think I should stay, if Ciel is tired then I should tend to her every whim and needs!" Elliot said. "There is no need for you to do that, I am her butler, it is my job and duty to tend to the young Mistress, you may go home" Sebastian said strongly, polite smile still etched on his handsome face.

Elliot pouted, feeling annoyed. "But I want to make up to Ciel for my mistake" he stubbornly insisted.

"You may do so in some other way, in another time. I strongly insist you return home now, I will take care of my lady. I as her butler can take care of her much better than you could" now this was a low blow Sebastian was aware. By saying this it could possibly make Elliot insist to stay even more so he can prove he can take care of Ciel.