Time For Baby Rye!

🐺🐺 𝚁𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 🐺🐺

A few days after taking The Revelator from the peggies, me and Jess was sitting on the front balcony. She was just in one of my shirts and her panties, she was sitting in my lap while i held her close watching the sun come up. I have to admit it was a beautiful sight to behold.

Jess looked at me and smiled, i looked in her eyes then said.

Ron: What? Is there something on my face?

I said as i felt around on my face making her giggle a little as she spoke.

Jess: No you big goof.... It's just we hardly get time like this to just be together you know?....

I smiled warmly at her then pecked her lips then i spoke.

Ron: I know what you mean.... But i can feel that one day in the near future we will take them down and we can get back to how things was....

After i said that we turned our attention back to the rising sun, taking in the free moments we have until we have to get back to sticking it to the peggies.

🐺🐺 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 🐺🐺

I woke up to the warm morning sun slightly shinning on my face, as i opened my eyes i stretched and heard a groaning to my left, i looked over to see Mary May still asleep. She was wearing just my tee shirt and nothing else. Lately every night before we go to sleep we end up having sex.

Im not complaining or anything but she has been acting off lately and it got's me worried. I look at her and i brush a strand of hair out of her face and glance at the clock to see it's only 5:30 am so i decide to cuddle back up to her. As i did that i looked down and i saw a huge smile on her face as i held her close. It just made me smile and i kissed her on the head and closed my eyes just enjoying the free time before we have to take it to the peggies.

🐺🐺 𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 🐺🐺

I opened my eyes to see Mary May putting on her clothes i smiled at her as she did. I loved watching her putting  on clothes and more so i love watching her take them off. She just put on her bra which left her he panties, pants, shirt and shoes. She looked at me a got that sly smirk on her face as she spoke.

Mary May: You like what you see big boy~?

I got up out of bed and walked over to her and grabbed her in my arms making her giggle as i said with a smirk of my own.

Andrew: You have no idea how much i love what i see~.

After u said that i smacked her bare ass watching it jiggle while she yelped a little then we locked lips and kissed for a solid two minutes. After we parted i let her get ready as i did the same.

After we got dressed we went down stairs to see Ron and Jess in making breakfast when they saw us they smiled and put down four plates.

While we were eating our breakfast the front door flew open and i swiftly grabbed my gun from its holster and pointed it in that direction while Ron did the same. The person who burst through the doors was just my lovable cousin Nick so we lowered our guns as i spoke.

Andrew: Jesus Nick, you almost got shot....

He came up to me and started stammering so i slapped him in the face then said.

Andrew: Easy Nick your speaking gibberish.... Now take a breath in and hold it...

He did that and he started to turn purple i deadpanned then smacked the back of his head then i said.