Chapter 5

On your way to the company's cafeteria for lunch, you bump into Jin, Jimin and Jungkook who just finished an interview for an American radio show

"Oh! Hello Y/N!" Jungkook greeted you excitedly with his bunny smile.

"Where are you heading to?" Jin asked you.

"I'm going to the cafeteria."

"We're going to the cafeteria too. C'mon let's have lunch together." Jimin offers you which you hurriedly accept.

Jin and Jimin sat down on the table with their food while you wait for Jungkook, who is carrying yours and his food tray because he offer to carry yours.

"What did you order Jimin-hyung?"

"Bibimbap"

"Let me have some, that's my favorite!" Jungkook exclaimed while quickly digging in into Jimin's bowl.

"What about you Y/N?"

"I ordered Jjapaguri."

"Woah that's my favorite! Can I have some!"

"Sure Jungk-" Jungkook didn't even let you finish talking, he immediately shove his spoon on your bowl.

"Jin-hyung what did you got?"

"Jjajangmyeon. And no Jungkook it's not your favorite!"

"But hyung! Jjajangmyeon is my favorite!"

"Hey stop it!" Jin put his bowl away from Jungkook

"Hyung let me just have one bite please!"

"No, if you want jjajangmyeon order another bowl for yourself!"

"Ahh hyung c'mon just one bite please!!!"
Jungkook yell, everyone in the cafeteria turn their heads on the table where the four of you are seated.

"Uhmm guys everyone is looking." you said quietly to the guys.

"Tsk! Fine here." Jin gave up in the end and let Jungkook dig a spoonful of jjajangmyeon from his bowl.

Amused by their bickering, you let out a soft giggle. Jimin looks at you and began to laugh with you. Then Jin started laughing too, while Jungkook greedily continue to shove food in his mouth. You try your best to cover your mouth with your left hand, trying to conceal your cackling.

"Y/N you're bracelet is so pretty!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Thanks, Hobi gave this to me on our anniversary." you utter, raising your left hand for Jungkook to clearly see the bracelet.

"Woah, that's expensive! I always wanted to buy one, but I kept myself from buying it because I want somebody to buy it for me." Jin told you while still laughing.

"I think I saw that kind of bracelet from someone before but I can't remember who." Jimin said, while slowly caressing his chin, as if in thought.

"It's a Cartier bracelet. Maybe you saw it wearing by other celebrity. This bracelet is pretty popular."