16. Vijay

"Wow! Look who is here

"Wow! Look who is here. Vijay Singhania all dressed up at 8 in the morning, seems like a miracle." Zayn said clapping and everyone else joined him too.

"Hahaha! Very funny Zayn. Get a habit of it now." I said and pour myself a coffee.

"Why did you get the morning paper distribution work? " Aadhya joked.

"Jokes on you.... I have to join dad's business now." I said.

"Chalo jii! Uncle ka business to gaya kaam se." (Uncle's business is gone now.) Saloni said giggling.

I didn't react or reply to it instead I kept quite and continued eating my breakfast.

Even though all of them met dad yesterday at dinner they still came for breakfast today and to meet dad.

I was disturbed and constantly thinking about whether I should share it with them or should I not. It's so hard to decide.

"What happened are you okay?" Roshni asked placing her hand on mine.

Before I could say anything Vansh said, "I know it's hard to see your Dad like this but it's fine, he is fine don't worry."

"I know it's not about that. I am just stressed about how will I manage the business. I know nothing about it, like literally nothing. I wish I had atleast went to dad's office once a week then I wouldn't be so scared." I said with frustation.

"Such a small thing, I'll teach you the basics and help you understand 50% of the things and rest your manager can handle." Vansh said.

Vansh was a business man himself not a very wealthy one but he belonged to lower rich class who could afford a lot more than just necessities plus he lived alone. In his starting days he had worked with Dad and from he learnt a lot about business, it was where he started his business.

"I hope everything works out and I don't create any problem."

"Chill re you won't. Now stop with this serious face of yours we don't like this." Roshni said.

"Yeah he understood, you can remove the hand from his hand." Vansh said and thats when I realized that Roshni placed her hand on mine the whole time.

We went to Dad's room after finishing our breakfast.
Everyone was joking and laughing around with him and he seemed pretty happy too but I couldn't see him the same way I saw him few hours ago. I can't stop replaying the words I heard last night.

* Last night *

I dropped Reena and returned home. I jumped into shower and got changed into my sleeveless lose black tshirt and shorts.