Family Talks

3RD PERSON POV

Little Sis: *drool* So good~

Mom: *shocked* Y/N you didn't tell me you can cook this well!

Y/N: I learned from Miss Nishimiya before venturing into cooking various stuff I want.

Dad: *chuckle* Well it's not everyday our son comes back from the dead a strong man. The paperwork I had to do these past few days is insane.

They enjoyed their first lunch together in a while, eating and munching on Y/N's cooking though Y/N wolfed down his entire plate in a mere minute before getting seconds and eating that in a minute.

Sis: You glutton.

Y/N: *chew* I need lots of nutrients to maintain this body.

Mom: So Y/N........how's life?

Y/N: I'm confused.

He swallows his food, looking at the date on the home calendar as he spoke.

Y/N: It's been only a month here?

Dad:....Yes son?

Y/N: It's been 11 months for me.

Their hearts shattered though Y/N got thirds and chowed down in seconds.

Mom: Y-You were left alone for months?!

Y/N: Yup. But I moved in with the Nishimiyas.

Dad: It's really great to see you again......so about college-

Y/N: That ain't for me. I mean I already have 50 million dollars from all the quests I did.

Sis: Which brings us to our question!......What's the gaming system?

Y/N sighs before displaying his stats for them all to see.

Little Sis: So life's a video game....*grin* That's fun-

Y/N: Not really. Sure you get strong, sure you can get rich and meet many friends, but you're practically fighting for your life everyday.

Mom: Sweetie.....is your body ok? Are you sick?

Y/N: Just checked with a daughter yesterday. I'm in perfect health.

Mom: *worried* I'm just worried. You were stabbed, you lost so much blood.....does this happen often?

Y/N: Yeah. I do have a passive skill called hyper regeneration. Practically I can heal nigh instantaneously. Good thing I have that skill cause Rize, Yuki and Swamp lady eat a whole lot of livers.

Sis: Rize.....that character from Tokyo Ghoul? And-

Y/N: SCP 953 and 811. Yuki and Swamp lady. It was Bright's idea to let them live in the guild pocket dimension. Rize though lives in the Nishimiya-