It'll never be over

When we reached the city, Optimus and his Dino-bot fought together while I looked for my yellow boyfriend. "Down there! He needs help!" I yelled and pointed to the yellow Camaro, who fought against the stinger bot. We flew near the ground, and I yelled, "Bee! Jump!" Bee looked up for a moment and when he saw me, he immediately jumped, and the flying dinosaur bot caught him. The problem was Stinger also held onto Bee. It was a chaotic fight. Bee sometimes fell down, and sometimes Stinger went flying. I had to hold onto the dragon's head very tight so I wouldn't fall down. Then, after flying into many buildings, we crashed into a building, and I fell down. Luckily, Bee is always there to help me, and he caught me. When we reached the ground, Bee held me in one hand, and with the other hand, he shot at Stinger. After he killed him, he held his head in front of the dinosaurs faces.

"I hate cheep----Knockoffs." We reached Optimus and the others who were currently talking to Joshua, "Your silence will be responsible for humanities extinction." "All right. I know that you're sensitive to this whole bioethical dilemma." We landed next to him, and I jumped down, landing next to Joshua. "Maybe all he wants to hear you say is that something's should never be invented. Optimus's Dino-bot stepped closer and screamed at Joshua. "Okay." He mumbled. "We'll lead you out of the city. Get that seed safely to the hills. Drift pointed around the corner. "Use this car." "Y/n come on."Bee said and we sat on the back of the flying dinosaur again.

We all went to the city as fast as possible, when suddenly I and Bee noticed a big ship in the sky. "Shit! That's lockdown!" I yelled. "He attracts all the metal with his ship!" I informed the others. Suddenly, all the things fell down again. "Woah! Lookout!" I yelled as a bus almost hit us. We had to fly back very fast to not get hit. "Autobots! Fall back!" Bee and I continued to fly through the city when suddenly another decepticon fired at us, and we crash-landed. Bee rolled over with me in his arms, shielding me from harm. "Thanks Bee." I said, smiling.

"Autobots! Get this bomb over the bridge and out of the city!" "All right, let's go get them, Bee." We drove to the others and Shane, Cade and Tessa entered the car with the bomb. While Optimus followed, Lockdown. "We have to help." I said, and Cade agreed. "You can't help him." But it was no use, and Cade ran there. I wanted to follow, but Bee closed his door. "Bumblebee, don't you start a fight with me now! He is your oldest and best friend we have to help him." I said and looked at the radio angrily. "Bumblebee!" "You could get hurt." Bee answered. "Bee... We have to save him, he is our leader and friend." "You two come with me." I said and pointed at Tessa and Cade. Bee started his engine, and we drove to Optimus. "You guys get that sword out of Optimus, and we fight Lockdown." I told them and pulled out my gun. Bee transformed and started fighting Lockdown.

"Get out of here, Y/N; that is my fight!" Optimus yelled, but I gladly ignored him. Together with Cade and Bumblebee, we managed to hold Lockdown back until they freed Optimus from the sword through his chest. Lockdown was hoovering over me and got ready top stab me when another sword was drawing through his chest. Bumblebee quickly pulled me aside and drove me out of the city. "We finally won." I said and sank back into the seat. We arrived with the others, and Bee transformed, setting me on his shoulder. The dinosaur are currently running away to their freedom. "There remains a price on my head.

"I endanger you all if I stay." Optimus said. I looked up at him. I knew he couldn't stay, but I don't want him to go. "Prime," I started, and he looked down at me. "You found me and my brother about 7 to 10 years ago, and since then you have been my family, even if you have to go now. If you want a place to stay and rest, you're always welcome here. Just remember that. But will we ever see you again?" I asked him. "Y/n Witwickey, I don't know. But whenever you look at the stars, think of one of them as my soul. Defend this family, Autobots as they have you. Defend all they can be." In the last sentence, he said, He eyed me and Bee. These were the last words he said until he flew into space. "Wow. He really is great." I said, looking to the sky.

"Well, it looks like you're stuck with me." I said and looked at my autobot family. "We wouldn't want it any other way." They spoke, and we all went to speed over the freeway into the sunset.