Now Showing: Shin Kamen Rider (Part 2)

"SHOCKER?" Hongo inquired.

"That's the name of the organization. As far as I know, they have four more Augs. It only gets tougher from here." Ruriko explains it to him as they ride the Cyclone. All while a masked man in a magenta suit observed them.

"Shocker? I was expecting a more shocking name from an evil organization." Yang joked, causing her teammates to groan and some others to chuckle.

"Yeah, that is a pretty lame name for a supervillain organization." Isla said in agreement.

"Heh, you should have known, kid." Clark admitted that SHOCKER is a little silly, but it sounds better than NESTS.

"Let's see if they can live up to their name." Ralf said.

The scene then shifts to a black monolith with an eagle symbol and unusual butterfly-like wings. Behind it was a massive hologram of a man named Ichiro.

 Behind it was a massive hologram of a man named Ichiro

"Is that flower a show of respect for Spider-Aug?"

"Yes. I made an attempt to behave in the same manner as humans."

"Hey, they have robots too." Ruby said.

"I have seen dozens of robots at Atlas before, but none were capable of behaving like humans." Weiss claimed. Most Atlesian robots are more like soldiers and are used for security and military purposes; however, the robot on the screen is not only capable of speaking but also of seemingly logical thoughts.

"Yeah, the robot is cool, but did y'all notice what is in front of it?" Yang pointed at the giant hologram.

Ichiro and the magenta-suited man, known as K, were discussing the recent events of Batta-Aug. Ichiro mentions that he has the apparatus, should Batta-Aug try to confront him. K remarks that as long as the data is preserved, it makes no difference who died to him. All of this occurred while another man listened to both of them speak.

"Damn, that's creepy as hell." Yang stated.

"You don't say," Blake deadpanned.

"At least the robot guy suit looks nice," Nobara stated.

"Wow, Hermione, you guys never told me that Muggles have moving paintings too." Ron awed.

"It is not what you are thinking, Ron. I believe what we are seeing is a hologram. Hermione responded.

"Holo-what?" Ron raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"To put it simply, a hologram is a picture of an object in three dimensions. It is similar to the moving paintings at Hogwarts, but very different." Ron only understood the last half of what Hermione said.

"My dad would be overjoyed if he ever saw this." While Ron has never understood his father's strange obsession with Muggle, what he has seen thus far appears to begin to convince him that there is much more to Muggle than most wizards realize.