CHAPTER - 9

After Taehyung come out of the room, both maid who where standing outside all this time entered inside the room.
One of them moved forward and took the empty plate and went away.

While the other maid came near Y/N and said......

"Ma'am we are here to help you change your outfit. Please cooperate with us otherwise Sir will get angry"

Y/N nodded and stood up from the bed and then sat on the chair which was on the front of mirror. The maid was helping Y/N by removing the pins and accessories from her hair and opening the braid, letting her long freely move with flow of gentle breeze coming from the window. The other maid also came back to the room and then started helping Y/N.

The maid then handed over the bathrobe to Y/N and took the Lehenga from after she put on the robe.

After that Y/N went to the bathroom to take a relaxing shower, while the maid folded and packed it in the bag along with her other jewelleries and stuffs and took it downstairs to hand it over  to the Taehyung's men who were loading the car with stuff which should be sended to Mumbai. After keeping the last luggage the car went away from there, while the maid returned back to the room.

After taking the shower, Y/N came out in the bathrobe and asked the maid to give her cloth to wear.
The maid then moved to cupboard and opened it only to stare at it with shock.

When the maid didn't handed over the clothes to Y/N, she asked the problem. The maid then turned to face Y/N with a over sized shirt in her hand and said.......

"Sorry to inform you Ma'am but this is the only piece of cloth in the cupboard and whole cupboard is empty. I even checked the drawers in it but there is nothing"

Listening to it, the other maid her way to cupboard to check it only to have same reaction as the other maid. Y/N who was standing there calmed herself a little and asked the maid to hand over the Lehenga to her so she could wear it again but both maid looked at each other and non of them were speaking anything.

Y/N then moved near them and asked them to bring the Lehenga but in response she got to know her Lehenga was shipped to the Mumbai that too without her permission. But Y/N didn't lose her hope and asked the maid to give spare clothes of their own but again the maid informed her that they don't have extra clothes with them.

Y/N sat on the bed while holding her head. She didn't had any piece of clothing with her other then that silk shirt neither she have extra undergarments  and couldn't even wear the bathrobe because it was showing her cleavage and the end part was only reaching till her mid thighs. Y/N gave dejected look to both of the maids and asked them.....

"Ask that b@stard boss of yours to arrange fucking clothes for me"

Getting order, one maid quickly made a run to Taehyung to deliver Y/N'S demand to him. Few minutes later, the same maid came back to the room and said.....

"Ma'am, I couldn't find boss in whole villa and asked one of the guard and he said that Sir has gone out"