Chapter 2: A new start..?

Cari
After I dropped of my last box I just had to smile.

Mabye people will accept me here. After all this college has really strict rules about bullying.

But could it be stopped if someone started to bully me?

No, no, no. I can't overthink it. After all I just moved to another city, another school and another apartment. Well it was a dorm but it looked like a apartment.

I had two new Roomates.

First Sasha.
She is a tall girl with long blonde hair and perfecly clear skin. She has an amazing style and beautiful blue eyes. I wished to look like her so bad.

While she lookes this perfect I have medium brown hair my skin has the
vitiligo condition and my eyes are mud brown. My style is just baggy because I felt insecure about everything. Even tho many people said I have a beautiful body and beautiful skin I never believed them.
The incident told me otherwise.

Then theres Anastasia or short Anna.
She has dark skin but green eyes which I always found beautiful.
She wears the same look almost everyday. A flowery dress with a maching bow in her hair. She looks like the girl that is inocent and you have to protect her at all cost. But trust me she has the black belt in karate and there ain't anybody that comes out alive when touching her without permission.

Those two were everything.
Smart, beautiful and popular.
Even tho they were both in freshman year like me they already had an apartment in highschool that they shared so I was the "new girl" in the household.

"Cariiiiii, girl you gotta rest you look like you're about to colapse." It was Anna. I smiled and said: "Thank you, but my room dosn't finish on it's own." Anna rolled her eyes and said: "Whatever you say.. Anyway how about we go to our first college party together. I have this new dress that i'm dying to show off."

Together?

They wanted to spend time with me?

Mabye we can become friends.

"I would but I don't have any dress to wear." That was true. After the incident I never went to any partys where I would need something fancy.

"Oh no biggie" said Sahsa who came to us. "I have a dress that would totally look stunning on you. It's to small for me but I always had it in my closet in case anyone needs it."

Now I didn't have a reason anymore.

Great.

I don't wanna be humiliated on my first day here but on the other side I don't wanna be a partypooper.

"Okay fine but let's first see if it even fits." I said in the hope that it didn't so I wouldn't have to go out.

But guess what?

It was perfect on me.

"EKKK you look like a supermodel! Every eye is gonna be on you!" Anna squeaked out of joy.

I looked into the mirror skeptical.
Do it really looked good?
I mean it's a pretty dress. It's short and has a v-shape so you could she a bit off my boobs. It's bright red and really pretty.
But I thought I was ruining it.

"Helllooooo. Cari, how do you like it?" Sasha said I think for the fifth time.

"Oh sorry, yeah it looks amazing." Wrong answer. They are gonna think that I wanna go out, but I really don't.

"Okay now do you think that I look good?" Anna showed her new dress. It was Yellow and a bit shorter then she was wearing it normaly. It had a
heart in the middle so you could see just a little of her boobs. She looked stunning. Better that I will ever be.

"Now this is the most important question of all." Sasha said with an all serious look and I was preparing myself for the worst.

"Who will be the driver?" I instanly relax and volunter.

"Nuh uh it seems to be your first party and you are gonna enjoy it.
I'll drive since Sasha drove last time."

I just had to smile.
I didn't deserve this kindness.

"Okay so which party is the craziest? After all we wanna give Cari the whole package of experience." Anna said.

"Hmmm.... I got invited to one of the hockey players parties. Those are wild as fuck." Sasha said while looking like she was intensely thinking.

Anna clapped in exitement: "Amazing idea Sasha, those are great and not to far away."

Ten minutes later I was sitting in the car. They are gonna hate me sooner or later so it dosen't matter if now or in two days.

But I didn't know what life had in stall for me.