Chapter 3: The hockey party

Samuel (Sam)

I was siting in the kitchen waiting for something or someone interesting to appear.

I couldn't care less about those partys, we have them every week. But there's always someone new who finds it exiting.

Then I saw Sasha. My sister.
She is a freshman and I am a junior which means there is a 2 year difference. We have a lot of similarities but also some differences. For starters i'm taller then her. She's 6,2 and I am 6,5. And I have brown hair. But other that that we kinda look like twins.

And It looks like Sasha brought someone new with her. I already knew Anna but not the girl in the red dress.

She had light spots on her a bit darker skin which to be completely honest is really beautiful. The red dress she was wearing made her look even better. But by the look on her face she didn't see that the way I did.

Getting this out of my head I walked up to Sasha: "I didn't expect to see you here sister, I thought you were done with partys." I teased.

"Yeah whatever but we got a new roomate and she has to enjoy her first college party like us." Sasha replied by rolling her eyes.

Then she really picked the best place. After a win in one of their hockey games the parties are always wild. But mabye for the girl in the red dress a not so crazy party would be better. I mean don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to jugde i'm just saying by the looks on her face it looks like that.

She looks really nervous but you can see a bit of exitment in her eyes.
Did I already say her dress looks stunning on her?
I know that Sasha used to wear it in the early years of highschool but always kept it for someone.

I always thought she was weird for that but guess I was wrong.

"Okay so this is Anna you know her, and this is Caroline but call her Cari." Sasha said which made me come out of my inner thoughts.

"Guys this is my older brother Samuel or short Sam. He's a jerk sooo.. just ignore him." She continued.

"Wow aren't you such a kind sister."
I scoffed. "Mhm I am, now excuse me I have to teach someone what a party is."

With that, the little company I had decided to go into the backyard where the heart of the party was.

~~~☆~~~☆~~~☆~~~☆~~~☆~~~☆~~~
Two hours later

I was sitting on one of the kitchen counter chairs scrolling on my phone. This party was truly boring. Well atleast for me.

I didn't notice that someone sat down next to me till she said: "Sam right? Wait sorry is it okay to call you Sam? I'm Caroline if you still remember but just call me Cari."

Ah, Sashas new friend and roomate.
"Yeah, I'm Sam and it's okay to call me that. Nice to meet you Cari. Why aren't you outside? It's a bit boring in here."

A little blush formed on her face: "Well it got to loud for me and I don't think i'm a party type. I don't get the joy for dancing in a crowded area with people staring at you while drinking some toxic shit."

Well she's right and I don't really know either. I'm just here to drink a bit and because I live here. I don't throw these partys, but my roomates do: "Well I don't know for sure either. I do drink sometimes but I never dance. Most of the time I'm just here because I live here."

She said in surprise: "Oh so you're a hockey player. Sounds really cool."

"I'm acually not. I live here because the other dorms were full so I got suck here."

"Ohh.." she said even more embarrassed. "Well what do you study then?"

"Biology. It's basic but I like it. What about you?"

"I study science, or well try to. It's not easy to memorise the periotic table or stuff like that."

She seemed to open up more and I apriciated her for that. I feel really lonely sometimes when my roomates are out on away games.

After that we talked for a few minutes which turned out to be hours.

Oops

She seemed like a nice and kind girl.
And she's pretty. I'm sure lots of guys would love to be with her.
But that is neither my business nor do I care about her private life.
I should get her number tho someday. Mabye she can be a new friend of mine.