Chapter 4: Monday.. again??

Cari

I couldn't be more annoyed than I am right now. I have a 8 am class and didn't get much sleep last night.

I'm never going to a party again. I do dance, but not in a studio. I teached it myself. And to be honest I don't think that anyone would want to see ballet on a party or in a club.

But that dosen't matter right now. All that matters is to get out of bed. Who made beds so comfortable in the morning??

After I rolled myself out of the bed I got ready and grabbed my bag for a stop at Charlies Coffee caffee or short charlies.

Before that I looked in the mirror. I didn't look that bad. With that I mean ugly but not the ugliest I can be. I had a oversised hoody on with some jeans. My hear was hanging down. I could go out like that, not like I want to impress someone.

Charlies is a 20 minute walk from her which is a pain in the ass so I most if the time take a bus.

It was pretty crowded today, which I can understand. Semester just started and all the parents, siblings or whatever went here to drop of their children. I don't understand it and I don't want to.

There where two free places on the bus, one had a bag on it and there ain't no way i'm asking to move the bag. So my last option was the other seat which was next too..
What was his name?
Sam?
Yeah, thats sam.

"Funny seeing you hear." I sat down next to him. "Oh good morning Cari, off to get your morning coffee at charlies too?" He replied. He was polite but tired. "Yeah I get one everyday. A shame tho that it is 30 minutes from here. It would be much cheaper to walk but I'm just too lazy."

He scoffed. Not in a mean way tho. "I feel you, but did you know that the school made an agreement with the buslines so now students in groups of two get 20% off?"

Thats acually amazing. But who would I go with tho?
Sasha?
She never drinks coffee only tea. How does she do that again?
And Anna?
She isn't a early bird she wakes up 15 minutes for class. Then we don't have time for that.

I don't know anyone else here exept..

Sam

But he probaly wouldn't want to go get an everyday coffee with me?

Wrong again. Guess what he said. "Soo, do we wanna do this deal together? I get coffee everyday exept Saturdays and Sundays so it would be a good deal for both of us."

I mean he is right, but I don't want to be a burden.

"You sure it's okay? If you have to waste extra time for that we don't have too."

This boy scoffs to much.

"Well yeah I wouldn't have asked you if I would waste time on it. So everyday same time."

"Yep exept Saturday and Sunday."

After that we couldn't talk anymore since it we were at the coffee shop and after that we went different ways.

The day was dull, long and boring.

I only came home around 10pm since I was still studying and getting take out for me and Anna.

Sasha was going out with a new boy she met.

I wish I had someone too because I walked in on Anna kissing someone.
(Which isn't a big deal it's just akward.)