part one.

Authors note:  Sorry i have been on a break my family was killed by a sniper and then my house burned down then i broke my leg then my cat became depressed and suicidal and anxious and bipolar and multiple personality disorder and then i got kidnapped by Edward Cullen and put for ransom but no one wanted to pay so i am actually still in his basement. Enjoy (based of a real story uwu ) Btw English is is my 50th language sorry for the bad grammar 🌸💞

————————————————————————————
The sun was shining brightly in my eyes, and that was when I realised that I was late for school... again. I quickly tied my hazelnut, chestnut, almond , walnut coloured hair into a messy bun. I didn't really care how I looked unlike all the other girls with their faces caked with makeup and all their drama. Hurriedly, i threw on a oversized shirt over my comfy shorts. This shirt belonged to my dad, who tragically died protecting me from the Italian vampire mafia boss: Edward Cullen. I hate wearing skirts because I am nothing like those girly girls with their mini skirts, Patrick Star always says I'm one of the boys whatever that means. I speedily put the burnt toast in my mouth and immediately spit it out due to my eating disorder. My mum always calls me fat along with my horrid stepdad jake who apparently was a bad boy pirate. She moved on so fast, its like she didn't even love him in the first place.

    I finally arrived at the school gates just as the principal, Larry the cucumber

I finally arrived at the school gates just as the principal, Larry the cucumber. "What exactly do you think you are wearing young lady" he exclaimed. "What's the probs dude" i say, not caring for what he has to say. "It's just that your outfit is highly inappropriate for school, what would the boys say" he says, biting his lip and looking me up and down. "Who cares what they think, they shouldn't be looking anyways !" "Well its a little... distracting don't you think." He comments, licking his organic ripe green lips. He edges close too me. A large shadow cums over me, but it wasn't his ?

The firm grasp of a veiny hand rests on my shoulder. i look behind me and see a dominating frame snug behind me and i let out a whimper. "Is there a problem here Mr. Cucumber???" He growled. His deep raspy alpha male dom voice in my ear sent shivers down my spine along with at a wave of pleasure. I had never seen the principal so overcum with fear as he slowly backed away into the school grounds. "You got away with it this time y/n, but i wont be so easy on you next time, if you know what i mean."

The figure behind me scowled as Larry scampered away to the rat hole he came from. "T-t-t-thanks s-s-s-s—s—s-s-s—s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sir" i moaned. But that's when i realised, this was a random man trying to get into my school. Before i could say anything, he whips me around and whispers into my other ear "you should take better care of yourself baby girl , you wouldn't want a mark on that sexy body of yours" i hear him growl replying with yes sir i scurry quickly ely to class but hear him whisper under his breath with his seductive voice ' she looks familiar'