A action/adventure story with an ending

The picture is so beautiful but I didn't draw it, it's from the internet, again.

In the aftermath of a cataclysmic event that shattered the world as they knew it, there existed a lone boy named Kai, a survivor amidst the ruins of a once-thriving civilization. His world was a desolate wasteland, where towering skyscrapers lay in crumbling heaps and whispers of a forgotten past lingered in the dusty winds.

Kai was born into a world ravaged by chaos, his childhood stolen by the harsh realities of survival. From a young age, he learned to navigate the treacherous landscape, scavenging for scraps of food and sheltering from the merciless sun that beat down upon the barren earth.

But amidst the ruins, Kai held onto a flicker of hope—a dream of a better tomorrow, where the scars of the past would fade into memory, and new beginnings would rise from the ashes.

His journey began on a fateful morning, when he stumbled upon an ancient relic buried beneath the sands—a weathered map that promised untold riches and salvation in a distant land untouched by the ravages of time. With nothing to lose and everything to gain, Kai set out on a perilous quest across the unforgiving wasteland, his heart set ablaze with the promise of adventure and redemption.

Along the way, he encountered friends and foes alike—a band of nomads seeking refuge from the chaos, and ruthless scavengers driven by greed and desperation. Each encounter tested Kai's resolve, pushing him to the brink of despair as he fought to protect those he held dear and preserve the fragile remnants of hope that still burned within his soul.

But as the days turned into weeks and the journey grew ever more perilous, Kai began to question the true nature of his quest. Was the promise of salvation merely a mirage, a fleeting dream born from the depths of desperation? Or was there truly light to be found at the end of the tunnel, a beacon of hope guiding him towards a destiny greater than he could ever imagine?

In the final stretch of his journey, Kai faced his greatest challenge yet—a formidable adversary who sought to claim the ancient relic for his own twisted ambitions. Their battle raged like wildfire, echoing across the barren landscape as fate hung in the balance.

In the end, Kai emerged victorious, the relic clutched tightly in his trembling hands. But as he gazed upon the crumbling ruins that stretched out before him, he realized the true cost of his victory—the sacrifices made, the lives lost, and the dreams shattered along the way.

With a heavy heart, Kai laid the relic to rest amidst the ruins, a solemn tribute to the ghosts of the past and the hope that once burned bright within his soul. And as he watched the sun set on the horizon, casting long shadows across the desolate landscape, Kai knew that his journey had come to an end—a bittersweet reminder of the fleeting nature of hope, and the enduring legacy of those who dared to dream in the face of adversity.