A story of a fawless star

Ai Hoshino, art from the internet, again. She is from the anime: Oshi No Ko.

Aria had the greatest dream in the world, to become a idol.

One day, she fell asleep, when she woke up, it's time for her birthday, her parents bought tickets to a concert of the idol that she alway admire. In the show, everything felt like a dream, it was amazing.

She started to work even harder, singing lessons and dancing with professionals, nothing felt impossible, she felt like she could do it, she will do it.

Aria got her first show when she was 16, her beauty and sweetness of her voice had captured all of the audience's heart, soon she became popular, more popular that people started to ask her questions about her life, it just go on and on.

Until one day, when she was 24, Aria's voice cracked, she felt like her voice weren't working properly, she couldn't reach the high note, she could sing the whole song.

Everyone was crying when they heard this, many hates were onto her, Aria's life became miserable.

She stayed on the top of social media and news networks, but for a reason that leads her to despair.

One day, she decided to give up, she had enough of this, she decided to end it all.

The pain had entered her body as her face met the ground, but no blood, no nothing, she opened her eyes to found herself in her 10 years old room, her parents came in, shouting "Happy Birthday!"

It was all a dream, but maybe, she shouldn't dream that big.