2 - Meeting Nemo

A/N

This is after Percy ran off to the sea to swim in the last part. 

[Percy]

I ran off. 

Well that was very awkward, I need to stop voicing my thoughts. Anyways, I heard Nemo lives in the Great Barrier Reef, not so far away from Australia. I decided to visit him.

I hurried fast away from the mortals and used my powers to propel me towards the reef. A shark greeted me.

Hello. How ya doin today?

Gods! They do have an Australian accent. 

[A/N No offence to anyone here. I know nothing about the accents and I apologize if you are offended.]

I'm looking for Nemo. Do you know where he lives?  I asked the shark.

Folloow me. He turned around and I followed.

Whoosh-

The shark led me towards a thick bush of sea anemones.

Hello? I called.

Oh. It's you Percy. A clownfish, who I assumed to be Nemo, said.

You know me?

Oh. My other friends told me about you when they visited America. Said Nemo, They said you've always wanted to meet me.

Oh yes. Are all the things in the movie like getting captured by some guy scuba diving real?  I asked. You've had some great adventures.

Well, yes. Though I would have preferred no adventures at all. He said.

Me too with the whole unexpected quests thing. I said. I think I gotta go. Nice meeting you Nemo! I'll visit you again tomorrow.

Bye!

And with that I swam off.

[A/N]

Very short I know. Consider this as a bonus scene.