Chapter 2: Optimus Prime's First Fight

(A young girl named Vivi is seen being held by the Marines, who are about to execute her, but someone blasts them away.)

Vivi: Huh?

Vivi: Huh?

(Then Optimus Prime is seen as he approaches Vivi.)

Optimus: I'll get you outta here.

Marine: (gets up) Optimus Prime invaded Marineford. I need reinforcement. AND FAST!

(Rainforcement comes, but Optimus slashes a Marine with his sword, shoots a Pacifista with his gun, and throws a grenade at a group of enemies.)

Optimus: Outta my way, jackasses.

????: YOU WILL REGRET MESSING WITH US, PIRATE SCUM!

(Suddenly a tall and muscular man is seen standing on the other side of the platform. He is SAKAZUKI, the current Fleet Admiral of the Marines. He is the man who killed Luffy's brother, PORTGAS D. ACE. He is the man who moved the Marine Headquarters to the New World and declared war on the pirates. He is the man who follows the doctrine of ABSOLUTE JUSTICE, and will stop at nothing to eliminate all evil.)

Sakazuki: (glares) You're Y/N, the pirate who can transform into Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots

Sakazuki: (glares) You're Y/N, the pirate who can transform into Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots. You have a bounty of 300 million berries on your head. You are a dangerous threat to the world. You must be eliminated.

Optimus: (frowns) You are Sakazuki, the Fleet Admiral of the Marines. You are the man who killed Ace, Luffy's brother. You are the man who follows the Absolute Justice, and will stop at nothing to eliminate all evil. You are a dangerous threat to the world. You must be eliminated.

Sakazuki: (snorts) Don't compare yourself to me, pirate. You are nothing but a criminal, a traitor, and a freak. You have no place in this world. You have no right to live.

Optimus: (eyes glow) Don't talk to me like that, Marine. You are nothing but a murderer, a tyrant, and a fanatic. You have no place in this world. You have no right to live.

Sakazuki: (raises his sword) Enough talk. Let's settle this once and for all. Prepare to die, pirate.

Optimus: (creates a sword) Bring it on, Marine. Let's settle this once and for all. Prepare to die, Marine.

(They charge at each other, clashing their swords. They exchange blows, sparks flying. They are evenly matched, neither one gaining the upper hand.)

Sakazuki: (swings his sword) Die!

Optimus: (slashes Sakazuki's sword) You first!

(Optimus stabs Sakazuki in the gut, making him back away.)

Sakazuki: (growls) How dare you harm me?

(Sakazuki then uses his Magu Magu no Mi.)

Sakazuki: (angry) Behold, pirate. Behold the power of the Magu Magu no Mi. Behold the power of magma. Behold the power of the Fleet Admiral.

(He raises his hand, and it turns into magma. He charges at Optimus, and prepares to punch him, but the Autobot creates an axe and slashes his arm, cutting it off.)

Sakazuki: (grunts) Shit! This is bad...

(Optimus then kicks Sakazuki in the gut, making him cough blood.)

Sakazuki: Blood... my precious blood is leaving my body... all because of fighting this scum... I'll not stand for this! I'LL NOT STAND FOR THIS!

(Optimus simply approaches Sakazuki)

Optimus: Your sword is nothing but a tool compared to mine. And now you know what happens when you bring a tool to a swordfight. (creates a sword and raises it) It’s over!

(Optimus cuts Sakazuki into pieces before blasting them to ashes. He then finally busts Vivi out.)

Vivi: Thank you, Optimus Prime.

Optimus: No problem. Now come on, let's get outta here.

(As they leave, the Marines heard the news of Sakazuki's death at the hands of Optimus Prime, and decide to increase the reward to 500 millions.)

(The chapter ends with Y/N and Vivi going to Thousand Sunny.)