Chapter 3: Pleasure Day (Lemon)

(Y/N is seen along with Vivi at the Thousand Sunny as the Straw Hats are having some rest, but Nami suddenly approaches him while swaying her hips and holds his hand.)

Nami: (smirks) I've been thinking, handsome. Since we've got nothing better to do, maybe we should start dating, don't you think?

(Y/N blushes as she pulls him into a kiss, making him blush even more.)

Nami: Hmm, sweet lips.

(She giggles, but then Vivi pulls Y/N into a kiss as well, making him blush as well.)

Vivi: You like my kiss? (Y/N nods) I'm glad you like it, because there will be more coming. 

(She smiles and hugs Y/N, making Nami jealous as she hugs his right arm.)

Nami: The cutie pie is mine!

Vivi: Hey hey hey, he saved me, so I'm technically his princess.

????: I guess he would rather come with me.

(They turn to see Nico Robin)

Robin: And besides, he ĺikes when we sleep together.

(Nami glares at Robin, who smirks as they are about to fight. Sanji tries to interfere.)

Sanji: Hey, why fight over the-

(Suddenly Sanji gets punched by both Nami and Robin)

Nami/Robin: (to Sanji) You are a poor thing!

Luffy: (sighs) Dumbass.

(Nami and Robin glare at each other again, but Vivi interferes.)

Vivi: I have an idea. How about we have some fun with Y/N instead of fighting? We can even let Y/N choose who goes first.

(The trio giggle as Y/N blushes and gulps as they take him to their room)

(Timeskip)

(The girls take Y/N to their room, and then they remove their clothes, revealing their bra and panties.)

Vivi: Okay, I'll go first

(Vivi removes her panties and slides her womanhood into his manhood. Robin then sits on his face as he starts licking her.)

Robin: Hmm

Robin: Hmm...

Vivi: (moans) It fits so well...

(Robin then removes her panties and rubs her womanhood on his face as he keeps licking her while Vivi bounces on his manhood. Both start moaning softly.)

Vivi: (moans) Ahh yes.

(She keeps bouncing as she moans and smiles while Y/N keeps licking Robin.)

Robin: (moans) Ahh yes, yes, more, don't stop licking.

(Y/N nods and licks Robin faster, making her moan louder as she enjoys it. Vivi bounces harder and faster on Y/N's manhood.)

Vivi: (moans) Ahh yes. Hmm....

(She moans as her pussy gets tighter, making Y/N groan as he licks Robin more.)

Robin: (moans) Ahhh, more, it feels so good.

(They keep going until Y/N's member twitches.)

Vivi: (moans) I guess he's about to release it.

Robin: (moans) I'm gonna cum too.

(Y/N keeps licking Robin until she cums on his face, and he cums inside of Vivi. Robin then takes her place while Nami goes to sit on his face.)

Nami: Taste me, handsome

Nami: Taste me, handsome. Eat me up.

(Y/N nods and starts eating her pussy while Robin starts bouncing on his manhood with a smile.)

Robin: (moans) Ahh yes, Y/N. It feels so good.

Nami: Hmmmm...

(Nami moans softly as she feels Y/N licking her faster, making her blush while Robin bounces even harder and faster as her insides tighten.)

Nami: (moans) Ahh, Y/N... hmm, that's good.

Robin: (moans) Ahhh, you gotta fell his dick after that. Ahh...

(She keeps bouncing while smirking)

Robin: (moans) Ahh, is my pussy good?

(Y/N's manhood twitches in response while he keeps licking Nami.)

Robin: I can feel you twitching. That's a good boy. Just wait for my word.

Nami: Lick me more, Y/N. Make me cum.

(They keep going until they cum together. Nami finally takes Robin's place and slams her womanhood into his manhood and starts bouncing.)

Y/N: Nami-san, you're so tight...

Nami: Because it feels so good.

(She keeps bouncing on his manhood as he holds her waist.)

Nami: Oh, you're such a naughty boy aren't you?

(She keeps bouncing while he blushes, making her smile.)

Nami: Y/N-kun...

Y/N: Nami-san...

(She kisses him on the lips while bouncing harder and faster, and some minutes later, they are about to cum.)

Nami: Let's cum together.

(They then cum together, and then they start panting.)

Y/N: Oh my...

Vivi: That was good.

Robin: Indeed, it was.

Nami: Yeah, we should do it again sometime.

(They then cuddle up with Y/N.)

Girls: We love you, Y/N.

Y/N: I love you too, girls.

(That's how Y/N's harem starts.)