One Wish...

There was a legend known throughout the extensive Twisted Wonderland where magic is considered normal and part of everyday living

There was a legend known throughout the extensive Twisted Wonderland where magic is considered normal and part of everyday living. No one spoke of this fable despite its increasing popularity, because whenever it was brought up-they would not stop. Pieces of theory here and there, sharing their versions of what is real about it. No one ever came close to the truth, it remained standing between the line of fictitious and reality.

"It was as huge as a dragon's egg!"

"How would you know?! You haven't even seen a dragon in your life, lying bloke!"

"They say it was the kind of flower unicorns love to eat-"

This senseless rumor mill was tiresome for the hearing of a cloaked woman sitting in the corner to herself, no one bothered her and she didn't interact with them but her inhumane senses were able to pick up the trivial chatterings in the diner.

After finishing her drink, the cloaked lady got up and left wordlessly-leaving silver coins on the table as payment but she wasn't far away when someone stood in her way. Her eyes flickered with recognition.

"Milady, it is of rarity to see you roam in a place where humans are found in" He was taller than her, with long sleek black hair and magenta highlights. His eyes stood out in the night, a rare and alluring color.

She did not move from the spot, her face was a visage of nonchalance. "I am out for fresh air, what are you doing here, Lilia?"

"I am no stranger here, while my loyalty is absolute towards you but coming here has been a fascination" Lilia replied. "If you want fresh air, you didn't have to go this far" There was an underlying suspicion in his voice.

Despite the blatant doubt on Lilia's face, the cloaked lady reigned in her anger and exhaled to prevent herself from exploding. "I am free to go wherever I want to go, Twisted Wonderland belongs to me" She declared with conviction.

A hullabaloo and cheering drew their attention back to the diner, everyone was rejoicing with smiles on. The elderly server inside stepped out, holding hands with her friend and began talking about the reason for their cheering.

"Message from the royal family! The handmaidens said Queen Aurora gave birth to a beautiful girl! It was successful!"

"The Queen is faring well and the baby came out healthy!"

"It's a girl?! I cannot wait to see her, I wish we will have a chance to attend the christening! Surely she will look like her mother when she grows up!"

The cloaked lady didn't stay long, without uttering a word to Lilia, she walked past him and barely gave acknowledgment to his presence. Her hands clenched into a shaky fist as she darted to the deep woods at the outskirts of the town.

Their wish...

My wish is what matters...I am the rightful ruler and goddess to this entire land. The fairest of them all. In her mind, an image of the Moors Queen appeared which only heightened her rage. No witch, Queens or Duchess are more powerful or beautiful than I.
--
There was a legend known to the entire Twisted Wonderland, it was barely talked about because all kinds are interested in getting their hands on this myth. A rare flower seed that only grows in Titania's Garden therefore named as Titania's Seed.

Titania was just as mysterious and dreamy as Oberon but her ways were consistently feminine, elegant and dignified. She rarely walks and shows herself in Twisted Wonderland, everyone believes she dwells behind the mountain ranges covered in thick snowy clouds.

Titania's seed was speculated to hold tremendous power, that once she gifted it to a mortal.

And everyone hoped it would be their turn next to get a visit from the Fae Goddess.

One seed alone blooms into the flower of its owner's desire, whatever he or she wishes for is what the seed will take form to.