Season 3 Episode 5: From The Gallows

(A/U: The outfit on top is Winona's outfit and the outfit on the bottom is Sequoia's)

FLASHBACK

Third POV

Javier, David, and Salvador are playing dominoes.  "While we're still breathing, Javi..." David Said. "I'm letting the bones speak to me." Javier said. "Heh... Oh, my God." David said. "Oh, I think I can hear them! They're saying, "You're gonna lose, come mierda (shit), so play already." Salvador said. "I must've inherited patience from Ma." Javier said. Salvador and David's Comments: "Oh... Come on, man!" David said. "Calm down, David. No one is ever in a rush to lose." Salvador said. "My beer's getting warm!" David said. "Drink faster!" Salvador said. Javi plays his domino. "¡Victoria! (Victory)!" Javier said. David plays his domino. "¡Carajo! (Damn) I was so close! You're now my least favorite son, Javier." Salvador said. "Hey, he's the one who beat you!" Javier said. "Fine. It's a tie. I hate you both equally." Salvador said. Javi plays his domino. "If he plays his last bone..." Salvador said. David plays his domino. "You're out of the will, Javier." Salvador said. "Kicked out of baseball. Can't play dominoes. What exactly are you good at again, Javi?" David asks. "At least I can actually play baseball. Slugger..." Javier said. "That's enough, both of you! It's not Javi's fault he's a disgrace to the game of dominoes." Salvador said. "I won. That's ten bucks you owe me. Both of you. I know you're broke, Javi. You should sit out the next game, since we all know I'm gonna win. No shame in surrender. We would all understand." David said.

"Good game, David. Nicely played." Javier said. "Nice or not, a win is a win." David said. "Pay up, little brother. If you can..." David said. "I'll cover for Javier." Salvador said. "Oh, is it your turn to do that now? I lost track. Poor, helpless Javi." David said. "Get my wallet, mijo (Millet)." Salvador said. "Keep an eye on him. You don't want him snatching an extra 20 for gas money." David said. "It's on the counter." Salvador said. "Yeah. Sure, Pa." Javier said. Javi opens Salvador's wallet and takes out a piece of paper. "Pa, what's this?" Javier said. David takes the paper from Javi. "Hey, man, I was reading that! What? What's up?" Javier said. "What the fuck is this?" David asks. "None of your business!" Salvador said. Salvador takes the paper from David. "He has cancer." David said. "What?! Pa, really?!" Javier asks. "I'm old. Old people get cancer. You didn't need to know." Salvador said. "That's not for you to decide! Oh, my God!" David said.

"You really should have told us. It's the right thing to do." Javier said. "It's my cancer. I get to do whatever I want. You know now! What difference does it make?" Salvador said. "How... bad?" Javier asks. "It's okay, mijo (darling). Ask me." Salvador said. "How bad is it?" Javier asks. "You won't have to worry about paying me back that ten bucks." Salvador said. "Oh, Jesus fucking Christ, Pa!" David said. "Ay! Settle, David! Now!" Salvador said. "You haven't told Mama!" David said. "And neither will either of you. You hear me? Mouths shut." Salvador said. "That's not okay, Pa! You have to tell her!" Javier said. "Agh. When the time is right, I... I will." Salvador said. "That's not good enough!" David said. "It's good enough for me." Salvador said.