The Big Sleep pt.2

You and Heather were ten minutes in, shivering. Heather was holding you in her arms, squeezing you tight. You feel Heather's hand and realise its ice cold.

"Heather, you're freezing!" You say, worried.

"S-so?" Heather stuttered, her teeth chattering and her body violently shaking.

"So you can't maintain your body heat for as long as me, and those short shorts aren't really helping." You say. Luckily, you were wearing a hoodie that was a bit baggy. You unzipped it and threw it over the both of you, like a blanket. You then wrap your arm around her back, moving your hand up and down, trying to get her to warm up.

"Why are you being so nice to me, Y/N?" Heather asks you.

"Why not?" You smile back at her, staring into her sharp gray eyes.

"Whatever.."

"Heather, don't you dare fall asleep." You threaten, waving a finger.

"Mmm..." Heather murmured before her eyelids lowered, and she fell into a deep sleep. Her head sat in the crook of your neck, and her her hands rested on the upper part of your stomach, dangerously close to your chest. You felt her warm breath tickling your neck, sending shivers down your back. You sit there for a while until you hear something being unlocked, the door then swings open.

"Alrighty, the time is up. You two can get out and back to the camp." Chris announces.

"But Heather fell asleep." You say.

"Woah, the second time that happened today." Chris points out. "You two dating or something?

"No!" You felt the heat rising to your cheeks. You look down at Heather. She was holding you tightly, and she had moved her hands from your stomach to be wrapped around your body. Her legs that were once at your side were now on top of yours.

You gently nudge her arm, but she didn't budge. In fact, it just made her cling onto you tighter. You let out a loud sigh. It doesn't look like she's moving any time soon. You move her hands from you and her legs as well. You wrap the unzipped hoodie around Heather so she was warm. You then picked her up, holding her legs and supporting her back with the other hand. (Yes, bridal style again, how original)

                                                             ✨️>:)))✨️

It took forever, but you finally made it back to camp, Heather had woken up halfway there and demanded you put her down, but she still kept the hoodie. When you both arrived back, almost everyone was asleep. Chef was dressed up as a pink sheep while Chris read boring fairytales. Heather sat next Lindsay, and you sat next to Gwen.

"Hey, isn't that Y/N's hoodie?" Gwen asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah and?" Heather snapped back, hugging the hoodie and wrapping herself in it more.

"Nevermind..." Gwen muttered, shaking her head. She then turns to you. "Hey, is it alright if I ask you some questions, so we don't fall asleep?" Gwen asks.

"Sure." You reply.

"Okay, what's your favorite band or music artist?" Gwen starts.

"Hmm... probably F/B." You reply. 

✨️A/N: (F/B = favorite band) >:)))✨️

"Now its my turn." You tell her, smiling. "Okay, what's your favorite colour?

"Midnight blue. She responds. Of course, you already knew this from watching the show, but you didn't really want to sound like Sierra, so you pretend to not know.