Not quite famous

"OK, this is so way beyond bad!" Lindsay starts, waking you up. "I'm out of fake tanner already!"

"Woah, that's tragic, Lindsay." Gwen says sarcastically. She sat up from her bed, her hair a mess.

"Now I have to sun tan, in the sun!" "Do you realise how shriveled and wrinkly that can make your skin?!"

You sit up, stretching your arms and your back. There were a few cracking sounds. You rub your eyes and get out of bed when you hear the loudspeaker.

"Alright, campers, enough beauty sleep, time to show us what you're made of!" Came Chris's voice. You quickly grab some clothes and a hairbrush and start to get ready. You all then start to walk over to the campfire where a stage has been set up.

"Are we going to see a musical? I love musicals, especially the ones with singing and dancing!" Lindsay says. "Oh, Y/n, come sit with us!" She says, pointing to a spot in between  her and Heather. "You can sit here next to Heather since she won't stop talking about y-" Heather quickly covers Lindsay's mouth, glaring at her.

"Thanks." You say, smiling at her.

Lindsay then blows a kiss at Tyler, who catches it. Heather watches the whole thing with a grumpy look on her face. 

"Aw, are you mad that Lindsay has someone before you?" You say, teasingly Heather.

"As if!" She responds back, crossing her arms.

"Welcome to our brand new deluxe state of the art outdoor amphitheater!" Chris says. "Ok, this week's challenge is a summer camp favorite, a talent contest! Each team has three hours to pick up their most talented campers. These three will represent them in the show tonight. Sing! Dance! Juggle! Anything goes as long as it's legal." Chris says, staring at Duncan for that last part.

                                                            ✨️>:)))✨️

Heather blows a whistle to get the teams attention. "Alright, I'm the team captain, so here's how it's gonna work." 

"Wait, who said you were the team captain?" Gwen interjects.

"She did, just now!" Lindsay says.

"Lindsay, Beth, and I took a vote, and I won!" Heather says.

"Threatening them to vote for you isn't exactly democratic.

                                                            ✨️>:)))✨️

After a handful of people auditioned, it was finally your turn, you decided to sing. (If you're not good at singing, you can pretend that you are for the sake of the plot.) You took a deep breath before you started to sing. When you finish, you look over at everyone. They all suddenly erupt into applause. "I vote for y/n to be in the talent show!" Lindsay and Beth say in unison.

"I guess I do as well." Heather mumbles.

Soon, it was Beth's turn. 

"Are you sure this is safe?" You ask, slightly concerned.

"Don't worry, I've been practicing." Beth replies. She then threw them up in the air but didn't catch it. Instead, it landed in a bush.

"Uh guys, the Bush is on fire." Trent says.

Justin then bursts through a door with I fire extinguisher and smothers the fire in the foam, Leshawna then passes him a water bottle. He rips off his shirt then drinks the water. You can admit he was attractive, but you weren't in a trance like everyone else. Mabye, it was because you were gay?