Not So Happy Campers - Part one

Yo, we're coming at you live from Camp Wawanakwa somewhere in Muskoka, Ontario. I'm your host, Chris McLean, dropping season one of the hottest reality shows on television right now. Here's the deal. Twenty-three campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp, they'll compete in challenges against each other then have to face the judgment of their fellow campers."

Chris laughs at the thought before continuing. "Every three days, one team will either win a reward or watch one of their team members walk down the Dock of Shame, take a ride on the loser boat," He laughs "and leave Total Drama Island for good. Their fate will be decided here at the dramatic campfire ceremonies where each week all but one camper will receive one marshmallow."

Chris grabs a marshmallow with a stick, he eats it then he throws the stick away. "In the end, only one will be left standing and will be rewarded with cheesy tabloid fame and a small fortune," He holds a tiny treasure chest. "Let's face it, they'll probably blow in a week. To survive, they'll have to battle black flies, grizzly bears, disgusting camp food, and each other." Chris smiles at the camera. "Every moment will be caught on one of the hundreds of cameras situated all over the camp. Who will crumble under the pressure? Find out right here, right now on Total...Drama...Island."

—---------

Chris raised his hand and welcomed the next camper. "(Y/N), everybody!" The (S/T) girl made it off the yacht and politely greeted him. "Hey," She looked around the crappy camp with a confused expression, a small frown on her lips. "...Um, where are we?" Chris laughed and patted her back before pushing her by the rest of them. "Your new home, which you signed up for and legally can't leave yet!" (Y/N'S) frown grew bigger. "But I thought-" "Our next camper, Noah!" Chris cut her off.

(Y/N) huffed in annoyance, crossing her arms and sending a glare at the host. The tall blonde girl leaned closer to her and whispered. "We were tricked..." The (H/C) girl rolled her eyes playfully and smiled at her. "No way..." "Way."

Noah came and stood next to (Y/N), she gave the boy a smile but was only met with a simple huff. (Y/N) thought nothing of it. As more campers arrived (Y/N) tried to get to know some others. "I'm (Y/N)" She greeted Noah, offering him a hand shake with a small awkward smile. Noah side eyed the girl but shook her hand nonetheless, "Noah," He said simply before returning her attention back to Chris. She deadpanned at the cute boy and sighed. "Cool..."

Chris called out for the teens. "First things first, we need a group photo for the promos, everyone on the end of the dock." As the teen posed for the photo a creaky noise was heard before all twenty-three of them fell into the river.

(Y/N) whined about her hair grumbling softly, turning to see Noah struggle to get onto the dock, she decided to help him. "You okay?" Noah took her hand with a grunt. "Oh yeah, perfect. I love almost drowning." He replied sarcastically, she giggled at his sarcasm and smiled. "Who doesn't?" She shrugs before heading off to go dry, Noah gave the girl a look before following behind her.

At the campfire (Y/N) sat one of the logs listening to Chris. "This is Camp Wawanakwa, your home for the next eight weeks. The campers sitting around you will be your cabin mates, your competition and maybe even your friends. You dig?" Harold smiled at Duncan but was only met with a threatening look. "The camper who manages to stay on Total Drama Island the longest without getting voted off will win $100,000!"

Duncan clicked his fingers and pointed at (Y/N) "Excuse me? What will the sleeping arrangements be? Because I'd like to request a bunk under her." (Y/N) gave Chris a worried look. "...That's not happening, right?" The host shook his head. "Nope! Boys on one side of the cabins and girls the other." She sighed softly in relief and leaned back.