chapter 11:time skip sound any sand invasion.

The invasion had begun, Hiruzen and Enma were fighting Orochimaru and losing badly. Hiruzen then pulled out a special scroll with a seal inside. This special sealing scroll summons the warrior of Kami. Naruto Uzumaki.

Hiruzen then said.

"You may have stopped people from the outside from getting inside Orochimaru, but what about people that can be summoned into the barrier by another??. With this scroll and my blood, I call upon the soldier of Kami himself!!!.

Ninja art: holy summoning jutsu!!!."

Hiruzen then opened the scroll, swiped his blood over the seal, and tossed it into the air. A bright light then broke through the barrier and out of it came the angel of death Azrael. Naruto's angel of death form.

Cloaked in all-white armor Naruto was the embodiment of the angel of life and death as he had a sword in hand ready to face Orochimaru in battle again.

Naruto then said.

"You've fought well hokage jiji. Now let me handle this slimy serpent. He must pay for his atrocious actions against the very laws of the natural order of life and death. He seeks immortality.

He is messing with power beyond his comprehension. Power's that don't take kindly to false proclamation of being immortal. Your time has come Orochimaru. Summoning the first and second Hokage's is futile. I can easily send them back to the pure lands just as quickly as you summon them."

Orochimaru then said.

"We will see about that!!!.
Summoning Jutsu:reanimation."

The first and second Hokage's came out of their coffins and just as Naruto said, he would send them back as he performed a series of hand seals and said.

Ninja art: Summoning.
Gates of Heaven and Earth!!!.
I call for your aid in battle now.
Assist me. MADARA UCHIHA, IZUNA UCHIHA, MITO UZUMAKI, KUSHINA UZUMAKI, BUTSUMA SENJU, ITAMA SENJU, ASHINA UZUMAKI!!!."

The people mentioned then stepped out of the gate with a halo over their heads.
Now Madara Uchiha was one thing.
But Madara Uchiha and his brother.
That was another thing entirely.

The 2 strongest Uchiha Brothers vs the 2 strongest Senju Brothers. For tobirama and hashirama it was almost nostalgic.
But when they saw their father plus Mito Uzumaki the previous head of the once great Uzumaki clan and the previous jinchuriki of the ninetails.

Orochimaru nearly shit his pants.
These were some of the best Ninja and kunoichi in konoha's history books.

Naruto then said to his mother.

"This reunion won't last long.
If you wish to stay here on earth I can have that arranged with Kami.

Until then I'm afraid I need your help fighting Orochimaru and the Senju Brothers. Which is why I called the 2 of you, Madara, Izuna. Given your history with each other I figured you'd want a rematch and a chance at vengeance.

Lord Ashina Sama. Lady Mito Sama.
There is much to discuss regarding the Uzumaki clan's remaining members.
When this is over I'll explain everything.
Let's take them back to the pure lands."

They all then charged in behind Naruto weapons drawn and chakra chains poised to strike down Orochimaru.

But before that, the barrier had to be taken down. Sure enough, it was Mito and Kushina who disabled the barrier.

Hiruzens anbu guards could now retrieve him and retreat to a safe distance knowing what was coming next. An all out brawl between the 3 strongest clan's of the leaf village.