Expieriences

After Aklahn had left earth,he went on his way through the galaxy to find his own treasure,his own life now. He wanted to finally give being a vengeance ridden god to rest. Hopefully he'll be able to have a new start. He honestly respected Lightning Rod after their encounter and he truly did want to change the way he was. He didn't want to be a cold blooded killer anymore,he wanted to help those who needed it and give the people who had bad intentions what they deserved but one stop he made since he had never tried it was a Tavern. He had never drank for the hundreds of thousands of years he's lived so he wanted to try this time. He walks in and looks around. People stared at him,some with curiosity but some who overall thought he was attractive. He had a curvy body and had a somewhat feminine look to him but he couldn't do anything about it. Aklahn was just naturally like that. He went to the counter and sat down next to a dark skinned woman. She was blind. "Who's sitting next to me?" she asks. Aklahn turns and looks at her. "Me." he says. "Who's me?" she turns to the direction of the voice. "Aklahn. You don't know me." he says. "Oh I've heard of you but obviously never met you. You're a god right?" she asks. "Yes. I am." the woman nods. "My name's Myrtle." she says with a small grin. Aklahn smiled a bit,admiring her smile until three other women went up to them. One was tall and black. She had blue hair and was very curvy. She was pretty thick in most parts but she had blue eyes and a warm smile. Aklahn looked at her and raised his eyebrow while two other girls came up.

"Hello you wonderful people! I'm Neon,this is Dia,and that's Kai." the one named Dia had a dragon tail and was dark skinned as well. Her wings and tail were black and white. The other woman was asian and had long black hair along with green highlights. She had a facemask on and looked like a well trained assassin but tonight she wasn't going to be that. "Uh..who's in front of us?" Myrtle asks. "Three really pretty women." he replies. Myrtle grins slightly with Neon now playing with her hair. "You two can get us tonight..if you can handle it?" Aklahn turned to Myrtle. "Wanna do it?" he asks her. She nods. "Hell yeah!" Myrtle grabs Aklahn's hand to know it's him. "Do you wanna join me?" she asks. He looks at her hand. "I don't mind." Myrtle chuckles. All five of them soon moved to a different room. Aklahn continued holding Myrtle's hand. Yes he wanted to have sex with the others but he felt something with her the most. They both went on the bed. Neon began kissing Aklahn while Dia and Kai began kissing Myrtle more. Neon was bigger than Aklahn,standing at 7 feet but he could work with it. Myrtle was getting kissed all over her neck while Neon kept kissing him. Her wings soon sprout out as she kept feeling his lips more. He puts his arms around her waist while everything was being done to both Myrtle and Aklahn.