The Terra Fighters

Melani looked up at her then got up. She dusted herself off. Thor was tall,muscular and had silver hair along with black lipstick. She also had light blue markings on her face which glowed once she began charging up her lightning. Valentino shot at her but the blasters did nothing. She starts twisting her hammer through the air and uppercuts Valentino with it,sending him high in the air. She turns to Melani. The asian woman goes to her and helps dust her off while Melani couldn't take her eyes off of her. "you-you're...Thor.." Thor chuckles. "Yeah that's me. I was trying to see what these people were up to. Nothing good...just like what we always knew. Get in the ship and I'll carry you away." she nods and gets into the ship. Valentino soon lands on his back onto the ground causing a crater. Thor then lifts the ship. "I'll be back." she glares and flies off.

Killdra,Myrtle and Aklahn got ready. "Do we have a plan?" asks Myrtle. "Uh..well..hm.." Killdra began to think. "We'll need to pick them off. First we go after Noah. he's the support. When Enran doesn't have that support it's over." there was a loud thud a few meters away from them. Aklahn felt an extremely strong magic user. He follows it quickly and saw Thor put the ship down. Thor opened the door and helped Melani out. She blushed as Thor carried her and brought her down. "Thank you." she says. He goes to them. "Is anyone just going on this planet now? Thor,out." he says. She rolls her eyes. "I came here because you were the closest place." she says. "She had almost gotten killed by Enran's main men for absolutely no reason." Killdra and Myrtle go to them. "You guys know each other?" asks Myrtle. "We do,we fought before." he says. "And I whooped that ass." she grins. He rolls his eyes. Killdra looks at Thor and Melani. He smiles and waves at them. Thor waves a bit while Melani waves as well. "So you have a problem with Noah?" the two girls nod. "Then you've got yourself a partnership!" he says excitedly. The two look at each other. "Well i don't like him but murder?" she asks. "Then i'll do it." Thor says. "You just help,okay?" she asks. Her voice was surprisingly soft with her. Melani thinks about it. "But how would I help?" she thinks. "Uh..fly the ship?" she asks. She thinks about it. "Yeah..yeah I think I'd be able to do that." Killdra walks over to her. "And just in case you need something,here." he gives her a plasma blaster. "Don't want yah dying on us love." he says.

She takes it with a smile. "Alright so what's the plan?" Aklahn asks. Killdra presses his wrist communicator,showing the hologram of Noah's castle. "Now there are three entry points. Basically the backdoor,the front door and the roof. We can start off with an air strike and weed them out of the castle. Thor will attack from above along with Melani and Myrtle. Aklahn and I will be on the ground and attack the castle from there." he says. "Make sure to keep the civilians away though." says Killdra as he grabs his gun which was pretty large. It was a massive blaster. "You all ready?" they all nod. Killdra walks to his ship with the others following behind.