Azazel's Arsenal of Shadows

Azazel Nightshade is Master Swordsman capable of fighting on par with Archangel Michael in terms of Swordsmanship. He once faught an entire army of angels with nothing but a wooden stick sure he was injured but he manged to win with just swordsmanship alone. He was taught how to use a sword by 2 of the greatest Swordsman alive his father figure Micheal(Archangel) and from Notes he acquired from the library this notes were on the demonic general Sparda and his swordsmanship he learned. He is also an excellent marksman.

Azazel abilities:

Genius inventor
Master swordsman
Excellent marksman
Chef (damn good one)
Martial Prowess
Enhanced Agility
Telepathic Communication
Psychic Insight
Enhanced Regeneration
Eidetic Memory
Stealth Mastery
Enhanced Endurance
Master Strategist
Polyglot Proficiency
Precognition

Fallen Angel abilities:

1. Cursed Radiance:
Unleashes a tainted and malevolent aura, casting a dark glow that saps the life force of those nearby.

2. Skeletal Wings:
Manifests wings with a skeletal structure, granting flight and an ominous presence.

3. Abyssal Resurgence:
Ability to revive or regenerate from fatal wounds through a connection to the abyss.

4. Searing Redemption:
Empowers attacks with purifying flames, inflicting divine judgment upon adversaries.

5. Haunting Elegy:
Channels a haunting melody that induces despair and disorientation in those who hear it.

6. Infernal Ascendance:
Transforms into a more formidable and demonic form, enhancing physical and supernatural capabilities.

7. Ethereal Descent: Fades into an ethereal state, becoming intangible and immune to physical harm temporarily.

8. Corrupted Serenity:
Projects an illusion of serene beauty, concealing a malevolent nature that unsettles those who perceive it.

9. Ephemeral Torment:
Inflicts fleeting yet intense agony upon enemies, leaving a lingering sense of suffering.

10. Celestial Banishment:
Possesses the ability to banish or repel celestial forces, disrupting divine interventions and protections.

Demonic Abilities:

Demonic Aura:
Enveloped in a dark aura, enhances intimidation and protection against certain attacks.

Demonic Transformation:
Can temporarily assume a more demonic form, amplifying strength and resilience.

Infernal Pyrokinesis: Mastery over hellfire, allowing the generation and control of intense demonic flames.

Demonic Possession: The power to inhabit and control the bodies of others, exerting influence over their actions.

Abyssal Shapeshifting: Ability to morph into grotesque, demonic forms, adapting to different situations.

Soul Draining Grasp: Drains the life force of victims through physical contact, leaving them weakened.

Chaos Conjuring:
Unleashes chaotic energies to distort reality, creating temporary pockets of demonic influence.

Malevolent Teleportation:
Rapid and disorienting teleportation, often accompanied by unsettling visual and auditory effects.

Netherblade Mastery:
Wielding blades forged from the essence of the netherworld, capable of cutting through mystical defenses.

Dark Pact:
Forms pacts or contracts to gain power from willing or unwitting individuals in exchange for their souls.