Overture

Charlie Morningstar: Lucifer was one of these angels. He was a dreamer with fantastical ideas for All of creation. However, they see him as a troublemaker by the elders of Heaven. For they felt his way of thinking was dangerous to the order of their world. So, he watched as the angels began expanding the universe in their ways. From the dust of Earth, they created Adam and Lilith, equals to the first of Mankind.

[The angels then created a planet called , where they produced the first , and .]

Charlie Morningstar: But, despite this, Adam demanded control, and Lilith refused to submit to his will. She fled the Garden. Drawn in by her fierce independence, Lucifer found her, and the two rebellious dreamers fell deeply in love.

[Lilith rejects Adam and flees, where she meets Lucifer and falls in love.]

Charlie Morningstar: Together, they wished to share the magic of free will with humanity, offering the Fruit of Knowledge to Adam's new bride, Eve, who gladly accepted.

[They came to Adam's new bride, Eve, to offer her an apple from a tree to bring free will to humanity.]

[But the Earth was shattered by darkness unleashed by them. The angels banished Lucifer and Eve from Heaven and Earth and into the depths of the black and dark realm now called .]

Charlie Morningstar: But this gift came with a curse. And with this single act of disobedience, evil finally found its way to Earth. With it, a new realm of darkness and sin. And the order Heaven worked to maintain was shattered. As punishment for their reckless act, Heaven cast Lucifer and his love into the dark pit he had created, never allowing him to see the good that came from humanity, only the cruel and the wicked. Ashamed, Lucifer lost his will to dream.

[While Lucifer stagnated, Lilith thrived and brought Hell to new heights, leading the angels to start the yearly as population control for the overpopulated and .]

Charlie Morningstar: But Lilith thrived, empowering demonkind with her voice and songs. And as the numbers of Hell grew, so did its power. Threatened by this, Heaven made a truly heartless decision. Every year, they would send down , an Extermination, to ensure Hell and its sinners could never rise against them. But Lilith's hope remained. And her dream passed down to their precious daughter, the Princess of Hell.

[As Charlie finishes narrating, she closes a book titled "The Story of Hell" and looks out to .]

Charlie: Don't worry, Mom. I'll make you proud.

[As Charlie soberly looks out the window to Pentagram City burning to the ground, Vaggie enters the room, followed by Azazel. They exchange a glance, silently agreeing to cheer up Charlie as she reminisces about her mother.]

Vaggie: Charlie?

[The key Charlie is holding transforms into KeeKee who scampers away, and Charlie turns to Vaggie in surprise.]

Charlie: Aah Shit did you guys hear all of that ?

[Vaggie points her thumb to the doorway.]

Azazel: Yep, and might I add, you sound adorable when you're monologuing. *wink*

Charlie: *chuckles softly* Thanks, Azazel. It's nice to have a bit of levity in all of this.

Charlie: Sorry. I get pre-tty worked up after an extermination happens. The story helps...

Vaggie: *chuckles* Don't worry. I enjoy your theatrics. Are you okay? *sits down with Charlie*

Azazel walks over to them and lies On Charlie's lap.

Charlie: I'm fine Just.....thinking,ya know? famliy stuff

Azazel: You hear from Aunt Lilith (Azazel refers to her as Aunt they are not related in any form)