The reaping

I fidget with my fingers and look up. Once again I stand here, at the reaping, scared to be chosen. ,,Roselin Baird" My heart stops beating for a second; did he just read my name? Everybody turns around and looks at me. I quietly go onto the stage and look at the peacekeepers there. I get dragged away from the people out of district 12, my district.         

(Time skip......because i can)

i have been in this train for days, no light, no idea where i am going, no way out. Here are bats, I could not close an eye on the enitre way. Suddendly the train stops. The doors open, some peacekeepers stand outside and are helping some other tributes get out of the train. I hop out of the train myself and see some blonde guy looking at me. He walks to me:,,welcome to the capitol" He says while offering me a rose. I look at him but do not take it. ,,I'm your mentor. I will try my best to take care of you" I shrug. Why is he here? He does not look like he should be here. I walk away to the pendant I should and just leave him standing there, not really caring.

He walks after me, also going into the pedant. I turn around to glare at him. Is he dumb or something? He is gonna get himself killed! The train ride was pretty relaxing, oh well some girl out of a different district started to go against my mentor. But I could not care less to be honest.

The train stops and the pedant gets tipped over, i prepared to fall out of it and close my eyes. I wait but do not fall; My mentor holds me by my wrist. Whats the deal with him? I try to escape his grip but his grip already loosens and we both fall out of it. I look around and realise that I am in a zoo and of course my mentor is laying on top of me! I push him off me and scoff. 

He starts talking:,,My name is Snow, Coriolanus Snow. Whats your name?" I do not reply. ,,Are you deaf or something?!" He starts getting mad that i'm not answering. ,,I'm actually not, just do not like talking to you, and it is Roselin Baird."

,,Why are you even here?" I spit. ,, wanted to get to know you, to see that you aren't just an underfed, quiet and dumb girl out if district 12." I scoff:,, And what do you think you are? You're just a spoilt capitol Brad!" ,,Snow always land on top, so you should shut it and accept that I'll win." What an asshole