Sophie

(Ok I promise I'll try to update more often because I haven't updated since like 2 months or something. Yeah I'm actually flying to London well actually Eastbourne and should pack my suitcase but I don't want to:). Send help it's a morning flight for tomorrow😭  but I'm also so excited anyways have fun with this part.)

After he rolled his eyes he locked them for a few seconds with mine. It was somehow......comforting. That feeling immediately disappeared though after he said with a fake friendly tone and I'm pretty sure everyone here could hear his more or less cover upped annoyed tone:,,He asked you out of wich district you are." I needed a second to reply, don't they already know. I thought they said it at the reaping. Coriolanus bumped his arm in my side as I, again took to long to reply, ,,Uh 12. I'm out of district 12",I said again with a fake smile. I felt something pull at my long beige skirt. My first impulse was to kick the thing pulling on it but then I looked down and realized it was a little Girl. Hmm she looks young probably about 4 or something.

(I can't why did that sound so pedo? Ik I already said it but when we're by this topic again please  report @Romancemovies1234   That would be so nice of y'all anyways)

 That Lucky Flickerman guy or what his name was continues to talk to Coriolanus so I bent down introns of the kid to be around her height. I smile at her and this time, this time it was actually a real smile. Must have been the first time i smiled in this shithole named capitol.  ,,Hello little girl. What are you doing here?", I ask just above a whisper with a friendly tone and it's not even fake, I always loved little kids, they are so much fun and the one thing I like most about them is that they always tell the truth.

,,Uhm I'm Sophie and I uh I wanted to...i wanted to see you", she said while stuttering a little. I smile at her and say:,,well I'm Marilyn really nice to meet you!" I reached my hand through the bars to shake hers, after a while she took it still a little scared, while I smiled reassuring at her.

(Ok Ik this is really short but I thought I'll post more often short parts than like once in 3 months a long one because my week is a little busy I thought that I'll try to update the maze runner ff every Thursday (but I can't really promise anything because I'm writing it with my friend) because I have Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays training  and at the weekends most of the time basketball games I'll try to update this ff every Sunday and write in the car or bus or train or something. Anyways this probably wasn't interesting at all but let me know if you would prefer weekly short parts like this or longer parts.

Love y'all! And have a great weekend)