Chapter 1:- The New Beginning

After the incident of dating and seng leaving idol factory+ The hateful and unimaginable outburst on him from some fandom seng was devastated and heartbroken, depressed. Often people say harsh comment to actors via social media but they don't know their actions how much affects others life I hope such people may experience gods wrath and get a taste of their own medicine. Uuf back on plot seng was thinking of giving up as no one was ready to hear his side of story or his opinion they declared him as villian when he was a victim too but something happened which made him come back with a bang.He was ready to become a new version of himself and the world who he was......
After 1 yr.....
Ooi where are everyone Pchee is gonna kill me I m gonna be dommmed a hyper enthusiastic P'yok spoke to the staff. It was a official metting of war of y series cast and our manager was panicking as there was no sign of them coming soon the door opened and everyone enter screaming clam down P'yok we are here everyone screamed and took their place. P'yok glared at them but sighed she made a mental note to scold them teach them a lesson as soon as the meeting end. As everyone were busy chatting up P'billy entered some were happy seeing him some weren't but soon everyone scowled as they saw his so called partner babe following him inside. Billy took his seat just as babe was about to sit P'talay and first screamed at him "stop u can't seat there" everyone were taken aback by sudden outburst but nooded yes and join them. Babe was feeling humiliated and made his ugly puppy eyes to Billy asking for help everyone disgusted at his attempt of showing cuteness and being white flower but P'billy said he can sit and they shouldn't humiliate him like that at it first commented it was clearly stated it was a meeting for cast and crew of war of y and he was not needed here Billy was about to reply but the door opened revealing Pchee our director and our power couple Mileapo. Mile took his wifey's hand guided them in all were starstruck seeing the couple. Pchee ask them to stop oogling them both reminding them how possessive and jealous the couple is of each other.
Everyone took there places along with babe as Pchee was examining everyone he saw something who wasn't needed and thought to discuss it also he shaked his head seeing someone's absence. Mileapo notice Pchee and shaked their head as well and a small smile form at corner of their lips. As Pchee started saying welcome everyone let's start our meeting the door burst open revealing a sexy cute young boy dressed in red shirt with two top buttons open and white ripped jeans and sneakers his hair was styled properly he entered hastily and bowed 360° saying sorry for being late everyone eyes the young man up and down and are mesmerized by his beauty ....
Read next chapter to find more also keep supporting my story and u can give me suggestions regarding it 😄 love you all my readers ❣️❣️