Chapter 2:- Longing Hearts 💕

As the young man bowed up everyone were awestruck by his beauty including some black heart people (Babe).Seeing seng everyone present their got up from their seats and ran towards him to give him a bone crushing heart the impact was so strong that he was about to fall but a pair of veiny hands grab his yhin muscular weight it was none other than P'mile as he was concerned that his small baby won't get hurt.(Apo was seng's senior and a good mentor when he knew about this whole drama he Became the pillar to support seng at first mile was jealous of seng and he was about to punch him as he thought he was their to flirt with his baby wife but when he knew the truth he felt guilty and apologize him since that day mileapo considered seng as their little son their 1st baby and took care of him as a parent . Speaking which both mileapo are protective of their little son but mile being a overprotective dad reacts hastily whereas in this case apo is more composed and takes action after seeing and knowing everything. In short never hurt or message with their baby.) Seng smile seeing his dad opps I mean his hia mile asked if he was ok and he responded he was with his killer smile and mile was taken aback by his wife seng hugged them both and went to Pchee he hugged him as they meet after a long time and next all crew whom hugged him very tight. All this scenario was seen by Billy and he was feeling a burning sensation in his heart he didn't know what feeling is this their is something unbreakable thread that still connects them both which he don't know. As seeng took his seat beside first his eyes linger on Billy he was stunned more like pale seeing he never expected to see him he saw towards mileapo who were avoiding his eyes he understood but tried to remain calm . His nightmare and attack was on verge to come but somehow he contain himself and ignored everything and focused on his work. Pchee updated that they are gonna shoot for a omegaverse series and give them script for reading he told them that audition would be scheduled a day later and they would be selected as per it . After this announcement Pchee spoke to Billy "Billy I strictly told that this meeting was for war of y cast and no other party was allowed he also said that he knows how strict he is regarding it . Billy apologize and look towards seng who like Billy doesn't exist for him. He said he wouldn't repeat this mistake." Babe felt humiliated and glared at everyone but specifically at someone.Then the meeting was dismissed everyone offered to stay and get a get together dinner but seng declined the offer saying that there is something which he needed to take care and it was important everyone accepted it but asked seng to come next time he waved at them at exited room . Seng thought he needed to have a brief discussion with his hia's . Billy looked at seng's back he came like a Strom and went back like that only he hoped in his heart that seng would come but it didn't happen he himself was confused with his heart what was going on he needed to get his shit together. He also left saying that he has some Buisness about which none cared if he came or not. Rest of the went to eat hotpot and ended their meet .This incident brought little feelings in longing hearts which them also don't know what is it. Guess cupid 💘 is gonna play..........

Thanks for reading my story. Plz tell me if it needs any improvement moreover plz comment if u want a happy ending with Billyseng or seng's Happy ending with someone else . Stay tuned guys love u a lot 💝💝💝