Chapter 3:- The incident

After 1 hr ........
   Seng reached his home where he lived with his hia's he was pissed, angry, sad and had mixed emotions he needed answers....
    As he reached his home mileapo where sitting on sofa waiting for him as soon as seng saw them he started questioning " what the hell was that hia what that person was doing there?" I expect a good damn explanation. Apo sighed and asked his baby to sit down and explained that it was makers choice and they had no hand in it they themselves know about it on set for confirmation seng looked at mile as mile's eyes never lies once he was confirmed he decided to leave the series but mileapo somehow pursued him to carry on....
     After 12 hrs .......
    Morning 8:am everyone on set were preparing for shooting and waiting for actors Billy along with babe arrived all actors arrived along with Seng. Seng was looking so hot in his sleevless white tshirt and ripped dark blue jeans at first Billy was stuck on him while seeing him but when their eyes meet he quickly gathered himself and looked away...
Seng was confused by looking at both billybabe but left it as Billy was looking lovely at him whereas babe was looking angrily at him he thought he was thinking nonsense and started focusing on the script given to him...
Everyone were given their scripts and seng was reading it carefully as it was his turn he saw that as babe was giving his audition the flowerpot kept on railing was about to fall on him he saw that and without careing ran towards him to save him as he ran in middle of shoot  people screamed at him and first shouted loudly Psengggg...... Which gathered attention of everyone while saving babe he pushed him and fall on babe while the flowerpot fell on seng's leg and he screamed a little bit not to worry others he endured his pain instead asked babe was he okay ... Babe was awestruck and surprised as what to say and not something changed between both of them at that moment 😅. Billy arrived at scene and before others he harshly held seng's arm and lifted him up not careing about his injured leg and started screaming at him worthlessly before he can accuse seng more first arrived at location and thrashed Billy telling what actually happened ge was gonna scream at babe too but seng kept his hand on his shoulder telling him it's enough and asked him to take him to sit everyone rushed towards seng and helped him to sit whereas Billy was guilty about his action and babe was struck he couldn't describe what happened with him and seng something was shaken inside him.....
    Let's see what happens next stay tuned viewers 🤷