Introductions

"Naomi! Kyran! Come down to the throne room please!" Raven yelled. Naomi and Kyran were the heirs to the throne of Medona, the busiest of the 5 islands. They didn't know it yet but they were about to be sent on a quest with the young royals of the other 4 kingdoms.

Once they arrived they saw 6 other royals standing in a circle around the throne room. Naomi didn't know what was happening and it was evident that her brother didn't either.

"Naomi, Kyran," The king said," These are the royals from the other kingdoms. Malachi from Volca, Rona and her father Winfrek from Roverno, Irov and his parents Mirian and Nera, but where's-" he stopped.

"Sorry we're late sir!" Sage panted as they ran in.

" Yeah our ship got attacked by sea monsters," Iris said calmly.

"Well this is Iris and Sage from Bonocedara. You will be going on a journey with them because of what's happening with Tigyuhign lake," Raven said promptly.

Naomi knew what was happening to the lake even though Kyran didn't. Tigyuhign lake had a magical force in it that's slowly removing the powers all the royal children have.

"I'm not sure about the rest of you but I don't think we should be sending our teenage children off on quests in the middle of the forest. Especially since we don't even know what they're doing," Winifrek said.

"Who cares if we don't know what we're doing, you know I have trouble making friends and this could help," Rona muttered.

"Well we're heading out now on the ship, come if you want to," Naomi said as she walked out with the other kids following her. Winfrek said nothing but kept her daughter back from joining them.

"Do we know where we're going?" Irov asked,

"No, not a clue but I'm guessing there's something at each of the five kingdoms that we need to get," Kyran whispered.

A small goblin suddenly popped out of a crate on the ship. "That's correct Kyran, I'm Tig, your new guide. I don't know how to drive so you'll just have to follow my instructions. Who's the boy from Icenel? I heard he was good at driving ships."

"I'm right here, so where are we going?" Irov asked.

"Well, you're going to want to head across Tigyuhign to the west," Naomi glared at Tig, "Don't worry your powers will be fine," at this point they were already too far away from land for anyone to hear them. "What, you weren't told that all the royal children got special abilities?"

"No? When were we going to be told, and what powers do we get?" Malachi exclaimed.

"Why would I know? That's besides the point, after we cross the lake we need to get to the forest, somewhere in there there should be the ruins of an old building, it has a piece of paper in it," Tig proclaimed.

The Five Kingdoms (Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें