2x16

June 23, 2013

"Crap, they're not here." Jo said walking around as Elena looked at her while pouring herself champagne." What's wrong?" Elena asked before setting the bottle down. Jo turned around to her.

"My shoes! My gorgeous, ridiculously expensive, wear-them-once-and-then-never-again shoes. They are missing." She said panicking." Do you want me to do a locator spell?" Bonnie asked and Jo looked at her." On my shoes?" Jo said getting confused.

"Mm-hmmm." Bonnie said." Is that possible?" Jo asked her." I don't know, actually. Just hang on, I got to figure out how to work this stupid thing." She said as she helplessly tried to get a garment steamer to turn on, and accidentally pulled the hose out. Jo looks alarmed and frustrated as she sighs.

"Oh, good, break it! Because my wrinkled dress will surely distract everyone from my bare feet." Jo said sarcastically." Hey, hey. Come on. Don't waste all your panic now! You still have eight hours until the ceremony. Non-alcoholic mimosa?" Elena said trying to calm her down before offering her a drink.

"One, a non-alcoholic mimosa is just an orange juice. And two, I can't drink. Somebody should drink. You should drink." Jo said as she started stressing out, offering Elena the orange juice.

"I will drink, eventually. But, I have human tolerance now, which is cheaper but a lot less fun." She said as they both cheered For drinking the orange juice. Jo's phone then started to ring. Jo was about to go get it when Elena stopped her." Oh. oh! Relax." She told Jo before answering the phone." Jo's phone. Oh, huh. Okay.

"That's not an "okay" okay. That's a "there's a problem" okay." Jo said slowly walking up to her." Yeah, we'll call you back. Bye." Elena said before hanging up the phone. She awkwardly hesitates for a moment before she turns to Jo." Danielle's got the flu."

Jo nervously smiled tightly as she heard what she just said." Huh. It sounded like you just said, "Danielle has the flu," which is impossible, because Danielle is my wedding coordinator."

"Yeah." Elena said before looking down." Well, how sick is she? Can she still work?" Jo asked frantically." ...It depends on how much vomit you want to have at the wedding." Elena said. Jo just looked at her before walking away.

"To be honest, I think maybe this is a good thing! Because no matter how good Danielle was, I am pretty sure I'm better." Caroline said before smiling. Elena smiled before hugging her." Caroline, I missed you!" Elena said.

"I missed me, too." Caroline said before pulling back from the hug." Thank you for getting me back." Caroline told her and Elena nodded as she started sniffling.

"Hi!" Bonnie said as she tried not to cry while hugging Caroline. Caroline started laughing before pulling away." Okay, now, we've got a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it. Elena, just have a drink, you're not going to pass out." Elena nodded before walking away." Bonnie, the switch is on the left-hand side on the back." And Jo, I can see your shoes under the couch." She said winking at Jo, who sighed in relief." Okay, now, who's dealing with the boys?"

"Tyler and Matt are." They turned around to face Savannah and Camille, who were accompanied by the children. A warm smile spread across Jo's face as she rose from her seat. "So glad you guys could make it," she exclaimed, her voice filled with genuine joy.

Savannah chimed in, her voice laced with playful sarcasm, "Did you really think we would miss your big day?" Meanwhile, Caroline silently walked away from the group, her eyes fixed on her phone, leaving her words unspoken.

"Look at little faith growing up so fast," Bonnie exclaimed, playfully snatching Faith from Savannah's embrace.

"Tell me about it, I can hardly believe she's already four months old," Savannah replied, a mixture of awe and disbelief evident in her voice. As if on cue, Faith erupted into a fit of giggles in Bonnie's loving embrace.