1.5: Beast Within II

"Can anybody hear me? Get those Humvees on site now!" Romeo shouts

"You heard the colonel. We need transport now. Let's go!" An agent shouted, "(over comms): Recon, Alpha... one minute."

"We can't afford to lose them. Romeo Actual, the bombing's gonna commence in three minutes. You have got to get out of there." Romeo says

"Bravo inbound. Time to target: 60 seconds." Someone says

"All right, Actual, you need to head left at the next intersection. You got Whitespikes closing in on you from the north and the south." Romeo says, More come in from the left,

"Uh, Command, we're going right!" Dan shouts

"Okay, but you need to stay away from areas with red smoke." Romeo Shouts

They run clean through it as Jamari's stomach begins to hurt, the jets close in at the same time humvees come as well.

Jamari tries to cheer with everyone else but his stomach pain rises, "What the hell, man? Attack!" Dan shouts

They all fire at incoming white spikes, Jamari drops down to the floor and sees his father struggling against a white spike causing his eyes to go white.

He roars like a white spike and his bones snap, he soon roars as tentacles shoot out of his back, his clothes tear as he grows, Jamari screams as everyone watches in disbelief.

He's Become:

A white spike, well actually a Black one so let's call him a black spike, the black spike screeches

"Dan, get the hell out of there right now." Romeo shouted

"Yeah, no shit!" Dan shouts

A white spike rushes him and he fires at it as it gets closer but incomes the black spike that tackles the white spike and devours it before his very eyes.

Everyone is shocked as they stare dead at the black spike that screeches and goes on a massacre killing every white spike in the area.

Everyone watches as the black spike finishes off the last white spike, the black spike turns to everyone he closes in slowly on Aaron as everyone readies their weapons.

The Black Spike chitters as it gets closer to Aaron who stands there hoping his son is in there, the black spike then gets face to face.

The Black Spike licks his father's face twice causing his father to let out a laugh, "It's ok everyone he's still in there." Aaron says

The Black spike then rolls over chittering repeatedly aka he's laughing, he climbs up a wall and then jumps off of it before landing as everyone is still shocked.

Diablo walks slowly up to him and she smirks petting his head as the black spike chitters. He then shrinks slowly.

Everyone backs up as the tentacles fly back into his back and Jamari is back in his human form but he is uhh...well he's butt ass naked.