18) DAYDREAM

Theodore

A snake wrapped around roses... That was her tattoo from the start of her right ass cheek to just before her thigh. That night on her graduation moved our relationship to a whole other level and I don't regret it one bit.

Not pulling away from each other I sit up as she climbs on my lap grinding herself against me as she moans in my mouth her arms loosely wrapped around my neck her thighs on either side of my hips and my hands running up her thighs and over her ass. Her hand goes back into my shorts as she palms me again this time making my man fully erect.

She pulls away moving her body down until she's laying on her stomach inbetween my legs. She pulls my shorts down a bit wasting no Time, placing her mouth on my cock going straight to work. She sucks her cheeks in sucking my dick fast yet effectively moaning a bit as her tongue swirls around my tips and she rubs the rest of me that couldnt fit in her mouth. I moan my hips bucking a little. I lay my head on the pillow grabbing her hair. I look up at the mirror seeing her suck my dick at a different angle and If I had no self control I'd bust a nut right now.

Fuck I just might...damn. Grabbing her blonde hair I pull it forcing my cock out of her mouth with a statisfying pop. Pulling her up I lay her on her back and she opens her legs for my body to rest inbetween. I pull my shorts back up before kissing her. If she wasn't ready for me to fuck her or physically touch her I'm gonna try and please her in other ways I can.

Travelling my lips down her body I start grinding against her making my cladded dick rub against her cladded pussy. I start kissing her neck particularly the spot right before her collarbone sucking on it hard as it is her weak spot. I bite her a little and she moans continuing to pant like a dog. Grinding harder she moans her back arching.

I go to lift her t-shirt so I can play with her tits but she pushes my shoulders down. "skip the fucking boobs you fucking tease." she moans panting out her words In pleasure. I didn't know if she was asking me to eat her pussy or what because after the conversation we just had I was definitely not doing that if she wasn't ready.

"theo" I look at her. "are you ok." i smirk "more than darling." she laughs "do you know what I just asked you to do." i didn't want to seem dumb so I nod. "OK then." she had the biggest smile on her face like she just wanted to laugh at me. "ok I'll start it off." she pulls off her shorts and my eyes widen. "oh..." she laughs loudly right at me.

I try not to laugh along Instead I kiss her trying to get her back in the moment. I grind against her again and the wetness of her pussy soaks my shorts a little but she let's out a low moans that was the sexies thing ever. I travel my lips down her body. I take off her shirt freeing her boobs. My mouth immediately attaches to the left one sucking on it gently flicking her nipple with my tongue and she let's out a small moan. Teasing her left boob I put her right nipple between my teeth not biting down on it as I pull her nipple and she let's out a whimpered moan.

I lick in between boobs and down her body dipping my tongue in her belly button making her jolt a little and I smile I keep going until I'm in between her legs my hands on the back of her thighs pushing her legs towards her opening her pussy for me.

She was gorgeous absolutely perfect. She had the tiniest bit of blonde hair on the top of pussy but the rest of her was smooth. Her pussy lips were big and fat and look soft and when I pushed her legs further they spreaded open revealing her pink insides. Her hole was small like she hasn't had sex in a while. Letting go of one of her I pushed back on the top of inner lips revealing the orgasm bud and I smirk. Attaching my mouth to her clit I suck it and she jolts. Using my tongue I kiss her clit and she moans her hand in my hair.