2

Killa left around 9. Zara gets dressed and heads to her mother's house checking up on her.  She pulled up a little after 12 seeing her car still in the driveway. 

She walks inside and sees her mother in the kitchen getting some Cookies out of the oven

She walks inside and sees her mother in the kitchen getting some Cookies out of the oven.  "Ma.  Do you need help? " Zara asked coming around the Island

"Now you know I don't need help," Debra said "You got some more flowers and a card this time"

"Still don't have a clue where it's coming from? " Zara said seeing 12 dozen roses on the table with a card reading "Always will be there"

"No, I don't.  But they make sure to have it delivered on time every Tuesday" she said

"Weird," Zara said. 

"Somebody must like you and know where I stay.  But your father will be home later. We will have dinner. "

"Okay, ma.  I'll have to go to the store and see what's to it.  I'll see you later.  Love you" Zara said leaving out the door. She gets in the car driving off.  She typed in the address from where the roses came from. 

She pulls up to "Keep Blooming"

She gets out going inside the store

She gets out going inside the store. "Excuse me," Zara said

"Yes,  how can I help you? "

"I was just trying to see who keeps buying these beautiful roses and sending them to my address every Tuesday and Friday"

"Oh, you're Zara? "

"Yes, I am. How do you know my name? "

"Well, I'm the one who sent it to your address" not knowing it was really her mother's house. 

"So can you tell me who sends them?  I'm very curious"

"It's a tall bald gentleman.  He never leaves his name" she says. 

Zara sat and thought about it for a minute.  And it wasn't clicking to her at all.  "Okay thank you.  I guess you can't give anything with no name huh? " Zara said laughing but becoming a little scared.

"I'm sorry.  Have a good day" the employee said seeing her walk out. 

Zara was walking around to her car getting in. Phil was in a black truck watching her every move.  "What now boss?"

"We gone have to send another person in to send the flowers.  Other than that we can still keep an eye on her" Phil said as his driver pulled off.

3 years ago

5 days after Phil's murder.  He gets up out of the hospital bed goes to the mirror in the bathroom and sees stitches in his head. He comes back out. "What happened?" Phil asked.

"Got shot in the head boss.  Lucky to be alive. Missed your brain by an inch and came straight out though." Blake said

"And Zara? My mother? "

"We couldn't let them know you survived.  Look we need to figure out who was after you first. So you have to play dead.  Your parents already having your funeral today" Blake said

Phil sits down on the hospital bed putting his hands on his chin.  "Nobody knows who did it? "

"Thinking it's the same nigga who's been trying to take your spot"

"Killa?"

"Yeah.  Knowing y'all were best friends he was always jealous of how you came up before him."

Phil gets up taking a deep breath.  "Let's go," he said walking towards the door. Phil and his bodyguards pulled up to the grave site far back.  Phil gets out gets behind the tree and sees his family hurt and crying.  Zara was out of it she couldn't hold on.  Phil felt bad for going ghost but it was only right.  They left pulling up into an abandoned building walking in he saw everybody who worked for him.  Phil got out of the game becoming a businessman owning half the clubs around Atlanta and selling houses. Killa and Phil grew up next door to each other, going into the game together just at the age of 16. When Phil was ready to get out at the age of 23 Killa wasn't with that having them fall out about who gets what in money.