Chapter Four - The Case Of Mark Hawksley

-Suspect information-

Name: Mark Hawksley

Sex: Male

Age: 33

Height: 6ft2

Date of birth - 26th April 1992, Glasgow

Scars/Tattoos: a black ink tattoo of a Celtic wolf on his right forearm

Family: has a fiance, father of two kids, and has two siblings (22-year-old twins, sister, and brother)

Died: July 13th, 2024 (Cause of death, murdered)

"Goddamit"

Ronan slammed his hands on the desk in frustration. How can the son of a bitch be dead?

Ronan has spent months going over several cases, reading different files of the people he has arrested over the years. Yet, nobody seemed as if they would have it out for him.

That was until he came onto the name of Mark Hawksley. The Irish detective sighed and took another look at the file.

-Victim information-

Name: Charlie Baker

Sex: Female

Height: 5ft7

Age: 31

Date of birth: March 18, 1993, London

Family: engaged, mother of two kids, and is an only child

-Incident information-

Day/Date/Time of the incident: Tuesday, November 6, 2019- 2.55 a.m.

Location of incident: Oxford Street

City: London

Postal Code: W1D 1BS

County: West Midlands

-Crime Narrative/Information-

'London, Oxford Street - In the early morning hours of November 6, 2019, a male that goes by Mark Hawksley entered his fiance's workplace. It was found out that Miss Baker was trying to escape from her husband after he assaulted her.

She sent her kids to her mother and father's residence before going to work to pick up some items She had left.

Miss Baker was alone in the building when she entered. Being the business owner, she had the only keys.

For unknown reasons, Hawksley made his way to the 31-year-old female's building where he raped and assaulted her.

Miss Baker had received severe injuries such as a broken wrist, bruised neck, and a black eye.

Hair was ripped from her skull, from where she tried to escape. Hawksley grabbed her by the hair, forcibly pushing her to the ground.

Witnesses in the area saw Hawksley leaving the building twenty minutes later, heading towards Miss Baker's parents' residence.

He broke down the door, demanding his children to be given to him. The Grandfather, Frank Baker held a baseball bat as protection while the grandmother, Mary Baker, called the police.